“Thin crust pizza and good cocktails”

Belmiro's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #28 of 953 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$17
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in the heart of Siem Reap, Belmiro's brings the taste and style of New York Pizza's and Subs to Cambodia. Choose Pizza by the slice or order a giant 18" (45 cms) Pizza to share with friends. Also available are fully filled sub sandwiches, freshly toasted. If you're eating in then we have a fully stocked bar and range of soft drinks. Belmiro's Pizza's & Subs is open from noon till late.
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

The pizzas are massive. The medium pizza is huge. I had the Mexican and the Chorizo pizza which were great. They make a good Old Fashioned as well. Service was very friendly and attentive. Location is off pub street so it's less noisy and once can actually have a conversation.

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

Dear allesaufachtung,
Thank you for taking the time to review your dining experience at Belmiro’s. We offer not only the largest pizzas in Cambodia but their all homemade using the finest & freshest ingredients. We also have a fully stocked bar with a wide range of imported alcohol to choose from in a nice chillaxed environment vs the hustle and bustle of Pub Street, we’re located just one block away on Street Number 7.
Belmiro

Write a ReviewReviews (1,177)

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Tyler the owner goes above and beyond to ensure a trip to his pizza place is perfect. Being gluten free I rarely go anywhere near pizza shops as I just get sad. But after researching gluten free on TA this place popped up. I sent Tyler a question and he responsed pretty much straight away and offered me an egg plant pizza.. this was something new, having been in Thailand for a month I was really craving a pizza and I thought if this is my option I'll give it a try!! O MY DAYS!!! how happy I was.. here I am sat with my TEN slices of egg plant pizza that taste incredible, i was wow'd in the first bite and then over pops Tyler to make sure everything is OK. OK? I think I was slightly speechless... after I had finished had to leave 2 as I was super full (my partner also had 2) Tyler came over for a chat and to give us some gf cooking tips and ideas. Tyler's cheesy dip (that's what I saved it in my phone as) is first on the list of foods I make when I get home!! This guy went above and beyond to make sure I was catered for and I can not thank him enough for it!! Sir you are a superstar!!!

Thanks
Steph and Jill

Ps the 'normal' pizza was delicious also Jill can vouch for this!!!

Dear Steph and Jill,
Thank you for your enthusiastic endorsement of your dining experience at Belmiro’s. I was extremely happy that I could accommodate your wish for some gluten free pizza. I have a dear friend that is also gluten free so I have learned a couple of tasty dishes to satisfy the gf crowd. I take pride in my staff as their professional and friendly and are always willing to satisfy our customers by going the extra mile so you may enjoy your home cooked meal. Again thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review.
Tyler

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I know what your thinking... Pizza in Siem Reap? Swung by based on previous recommendations here and was not disappointed. An interesting assortment of traditional and Mexican inspired toppings - we did the kitchen sink (works) and chorizo and both were fantastic.

Additionally the owner was a super friendly guy who took his time to introduce himself, chat with us, and even provide recommendations for brunch and sights in the area for our visit. His pup Bruno (think the dog from "UP" made an appearance - overall a great atmosphere and lives up to the motto of a slice of home away from home.

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Dear acheewat,
Thank you for taking the time to write an awesome review of your dining experience at Belmiro’s. As a lifelong Red Sox Fan from Boston I admit I get a wee bit nervous when I have New Yorkers in the restaurant as their super critical of “Pie” (East Coast talk for pizza) so I was extremely happy when you and your friends said that our pizza was a pleasant surprise and just as good as “Pies” back in the Big Apple”. My staff and I sincerely appreciate your business as there many other great restaurants available in Siem Reap so we’re happy that you decided on joining us for our homemade pizzas. Ha ha ha yes my Golden Retriever “Bruno” does look like the dog from the movie Up as he acts like a cartoon character but very sweet and great with children. I hope that you have a safe and fun adventures during the rest of your Asia holiday.
Belmiro & Bruno

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Really great, classic pizza. Tastes fresh and Top quality, staff and open air restaurant are lovely.
Can't get over my slice...

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Dear Mirme,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your dining experience at Belmiro’s. We were the first place in Siem Reap offering Pizzas by the slice and we’re located only 1 block away from Pub Street. I’ve been blessed with a professional and friendly staff which makes everyone feel at home. We appreciate your business and hope that you enjoy the rest of your trip to Cambodia.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Belmiros is conveniently located near pub street with friendly service in this open space & casual restaurant where tourists can be seen enjoying a good beer and pizza. Yes, the pizza is good and I had a veggie with fresh ingredients and for a medium size paid $11.

Dear Saket N,
Thank you for your review of your dining experience at Belmiro’s. I’m really happy that you enjoyed our relaxing atmosphere while eating a budget friendly meal of our fresh homemade American East Coast thin crust pizza using the finest ingredients and local organic vegetables.