“Didn't expect it to be so authentic ”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #121 of 954 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

We had a beautiful meal, starting with a shared large charcuterie platter. It came with about 8 samples of cheeses and a similar number of different cured meats. It's better than any I have had in Melbourne. Nice glass of red with it too. We then shared a linguine bolognase which was also very good. Would go again for sure.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Tried my all time favourite pizza here: pizza parma with rocket. It was exactly as it should be, loved it! Recommended for those days you don't feel like local food!

Reviewed 30 May 2016

We had a lunch and a dinner at this restaurant. The food was good quality italian, the pizza woodfired. Good value, tasty and enjoyable.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Love the decor of the restaurant but the food could be better.

Staff are lovely, our drinks were great. Good mojito in town.

We had the food here once before, I had pizza and it's great but this time I tried pasta but it didn't taste like what i expected.

I might come back again for pizza not pasta.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Stumbled across little Italy restaurant when walking down the lanes looking for some food. We were seated and looked at the extensive menu and the specials board.
I opted for garlic dough balls to start and bolognaise Penni pasta while Simon went for garlic dough balls and chicken parmagean
Our drinks arrived shortly followed by the most garlicky balls yum yum
Then our mains arrived and my Penni pasta was perfect and I ate the lot, Simone's chicken was very filling but take delicious
No room for desert we walked back to pub street to our tuk tuk driver
If you fancy something different then please do and find this little gem