“Nice outdoor sitting ”

Ranked #23 of 1,126 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: Cambodian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Genevieve's is a Khmer/Western restaurant in Siem Reap, located in Bamboo St. not far from Wat Damnak.At Genevieve's, we provide high quality food and service and have a commitment to contributing meaningfully to the community in Siem Reap.
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

The fish amok cooked in lemongrass was delicious and the spring rolls were not too oily. The mango chicken salad was a bit spicy for me but others find it mild. Great overall with nice small kiosks.

Date of visit: October 2018
Phil R, Owner at Genevieve's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Thanks for your kind review.
Please note that we are CLOSED from Sunday, October 7 till Sunday, October 14 inclusive for Pchum Ben holidays.
We re-open on Monday, October 15 at 12 noon.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,471)

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

We had a great meal Genevieve's. Both service and meal were delicious. Kids went for the western choices, but we tried some Khmer dishes and were pleased with our choices. Serving staff were really friendly and welcoming. Would recommend.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Really wonderful restaurant with great food, especially the pork belly and also the fish and chips (which my 4 year old son loves! ) the staff very helpful and attentive, and kind to my son running around the beautiful garden setting!thank you we will be back!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

A group of friends and I attended Genevieve's restaurant for dinner. The beef lok lak was one of the best that I have had whilst in Siem Reap over thee last 3 months. The ambience of the restaurant is great and to my amazement there were no mosquitos to attack us while we were eating our meal outdoors. The host was great and the prices were very reasonable. The meal was enjoyed by all of our group.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Bare in mind pictures show half portions.

I couldn’t decide between the Fish Amok and Chicken Curry. The waitress kindly suggested I take half portions of both (for half the price); great that this could be done! Both dishes were really tasty although the fish was more unique.

I also took the passion fruit lemon drink which is made with fizzy water. I would not recommend it. It was rather a sour lemonade without any taste of passion fruit.

Prices range from 5.8$ (remember plus 5% service) up to 20.5$ but with a good choice of dishes in the lower spectrum it should be fine for any pocket.