“The best!”

Ranked #17 of 924 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: Cambodian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Genevieve's is a Khmer/Western restaurant in Siem Reap, located in Bamboo St. not far from Wat Damnak.At Genevieve's, we provide high quality food and service and have a commitment to contributing meaningfully to the community in Siem Reap.
Reviewed 17 March 2017

We had a fantastic time at Genevieve's! The food is without exception delicious, the staff is super-friendly, the atmosphere is relaxed, and it is a place on a mission - not only to serve excellent food but also to make the world a better place. We will be back, thank you for a fantastic evening!

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Our second visit in three nights stay in Siem Reap says it all. The food was excellent and the service attentive. The Australian beef used in the Lam lok and the steak was cooked to perfection and enjoyed by us all. We also enjoyed the squid starter on both nights washed down by the Mussel Bay Sauvignon blanc. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

The staff were kind enough to squeeze me in although they were pretty much full. I had khmer curry and fried squid and they were tasty. The people kept coming as i waited for my food so you should book if you dont want to be disappointed

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Best Lac Loc we'd had in Cambodia, it's my favourite dish. They marinade the beef for 5/6 hours before cooking and I was amazed at the quality of the meat. I asked Phil how he could sell it for the price, he raised eyebrows and just told he was just so happy that I was enjoying it. Enough said..!!
I loved the menu, it was simple and concentrated on the best Cambodian dishes.

They help other projects localy with profits from the restaurant which is a brilliant gesture.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Linda, Phil, you created something amazing. The service is perfect perfect english. Everyone works there loves what they do and you can feel it the moment you enter.
The food is perfect to the point and was so good that there was moments I ate slower to keep the moment. Everything perfect and a must go in Siem Reap.