“Cambodia trip”

Ranked #14 of 898 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: Cambodian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Genevieve's is a Khmer/Western restaurant in Siem Reap, located in Bamboo St. not far from Wat Damnak.At Genevieve's, we provide high quality food and service and have a commitment to contributing meaningfully to the community in Siem Reap.
York, United Kingdom
“Cambodia trip”
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Our second visit in three nights stay in Siem Reap says it all. The food was excellent and the service attentive. The Australian beef used in the Lam lok and the steak was cooked to perfection and enjoyed by us all. We also enjoyed the squid starter on both nights washed down by the Mussel Bay Sauvignon blanc. Well worth a visit.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
London
“I can see why it's ranked so high”
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

The staff were kind enough to squeeze me in although they were pretty much full. I had khmer curry and fried squid and they were tasty. The people kept coming as i waited for my food so you should book if you dont want to be disappointed

Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Quality local food.”
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Best Lac Loc we'd had in Cambodia, it's my favourite dish. They marinade the beef for 5/6 hours before cooking and I was amazed at the quality of the meat. I asked Phil how he could sell it for the price, he raised eyebrows and just told he was just so happy that I was enjoying it. Enough said..!!
I loved the menu, it was simple and concentrated on the best Cambodian dishes.

They help other projects localy with profits from the restaurant which is a brilliant gesture.

• Visited February 2017
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing place!”
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Linda, Phil, you created something amazing. The service is perfect perfect english. Everyone works there loves what they do and you can feel it the moment you enter.
The food is perfect to the point and was so good that there was moments I ate slower to keep the moment. Everything perfect and a must go in Siem Reap.

“Great food”
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a restaurant that served good food and wine. We had traditional Cambodian food but western selections were available. We had the curry and chicken soup and the lac loc which was beef marinated and grilled. We started with fresh spring rolls which were also delicious. This is not a large restaurant and is open air. We were there in march and the fans kept us cool enough through dinner
I would highly recommend.