“Excellent sushi restaurant”

Ranked #26 of 1,061 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Hashi Japanese Restaurant at new location in Siem Reap does not only provide new face-lifted facilities with a larger space for private and group dining, but also variety of newly tasteful dishes added in our existing menu and, particularly, diners also enjoy what it's called "Teppanyaki" as we allow our guests to experience of how it feels like to be dining with a real Japanese traditional cuisine.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did visit three times! This maybe one of very best sushi restaurants in the whole South East Asia! Maybe Kasan in Ho Chi Minh City can compete but I believe they are equal in standard and service! I usually eat shashimi and Hashi had great varity of shashimi dishes. Of course the food was Excellent! Staff was very kind and service minded. The restaurant has recently moved to a new place! The new restaurant is very nice with a lot of space for all customers! Since this is written on a IPad service five star, food five star and standard five star

Hashi R, Manager at The Hashi, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Jan-OlofO,

We are fortunate to have your review sharing with us to other travelers here.

We are happy to read your kind words which are definitely making our day. Thank you for choosing us, trusting us, and giving us
this opportunity to fulfill your happiness and satisfaction.

Have a beautiful day to you,

With my best regard,
Reaksa Soy (Mr.)
Assistant F&B Manager

Reviewed 12 August 2018

We spotted this place when driving by & always love to take in a Tepanyaki dinner - so booked in for our family of 5 including 2 young kids. They gave us a private room on arrival which was great. Nice cocktails & wines available. The only slight criticism we have was on the combinations of sets available - as our family prefer different combinations of sashimi & sushi, which found we could not order separately & needed to get the larger special set to cover our combination, which was a little too much for us. Anyway, we found our choices & have to say everything was cooked to a great standard in front of us.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Good japanese in the hearth off siem reap. Nice location and medium price. Off course a valid alternative if you are bothered to eat asian's food After many days.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Wow...I had walked past many times and even tried another competitor first until researching online and being tempted by the menu.
Inside is beutifully decorated and divided into various seating arrangements from regular tables, group booths, sunken floor seating and private booths - all with Japanese influenced decor presented with style. This is a busy restaurant, so better to book ahead, I was a walk in and sat at the preparation bar style area where you can watch the sushi and salads being made.
All the staff were friendly and attentive, was nice to interact with kitchen staff also, all very well presented in a range of bright neat and clean uniforms. Pride of place was evident everywhere, menu was extensive and understandably at the higher end of the mid range market - I would be wary of food quality if it wasn't.
My Sake should have been hotter...but after the delicous complimentary little salad, my Miso soup was perfect, as were all 3 food orders that followed.
I would love to have tried more from the menu and finished off with desert...but was too full. Service was fast, all the food came quickly, only the bill was slow - but it came with an appology and they were very busy...
I could easily forget I was in Cambodia and expect to step out into Tokyo when leaving...despite my 2 little grumbles - a full 5 stars across the board and Highly Highly Recommended.

Hashi R, Manager at The Hashi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear david,

Thanks you very much for talking and spend your value time to write a good reviews for us on trip advisor,
We are happy to read your kind word which are definitely making our day, Thanks you very much for choosing and trues
our food and service at the hashi Japanese restaurant,

We are looking forward to served you other days soon,

Have a good travelling to you,

Best Regard,
Lim Sokry ( Mr)
Assistant F&B Manager

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Visited for my husbands birthday. They sang for him and gave us complimentary cake. Very nice! We has shabu shabu, which we have been craving since Japan. Not many places serve this. It was not as good as in Japan, but still very nice. They have a large menu with all the dishes you associate with Japan.