All reviews rithy rine swimming pool pub street night market tuk tuk driver min walk kettle valuables tour laundry asia sr khmer
Reviewed 9 September 2018

I stayed there for 3 nights. The hotel is so clean and nice. The staff were so welcoming and friendly. The breakfast was fine in a way however it could be better. location is 10 min walk from the Pub street and its quite convenient and not loud

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank TravElkouteini
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Our stay was okay, the staffs were sort of friendly but not really attentive. Our kettle was broken but it needed several reminders for them to give us a proper working one.

The water in the bathroom is rusty, like it had a taste of rustiness in it, it is only this hotel because I have stayed at others, and they were okay. The toilet also stank with urine, we stayed for several nights and it was hard to get rid of the smell.

The interior of the hotel is kinda old, and it was pretty dark at night, would recommend the hotel to turn on more lights at night.

Room tip: Choose the second floor rooms, it has a good view of the pool and there is only stairs.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank charliemeg
Reviewed 6 July 2018

basic hotel, even more basic breaky. Staff on front desk very pushy re tours and drivers even after stating many times we already have our own tuk tuk driver. Pool towels not vey nice and pool lounges broken.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

This is the hotel which has best communication... I am foreigner.. I can’t speak Khmar. Whenever I need to talk or ask something to them through email,they respond me within 5 mins. I have never had this kind of service in the other hotels in Cambodia although I have been here infinity time... Thanks Apsara Dream hotel.
1. Staffs speak English very well. You can communicate easily.
2. Not so far from Pub street.
3. Laundry is available
4. Rooms are very good for its price.
5. Very helpful people

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2018

We stayed at Apsara Dream Hotel under the recommendation of others that have repeatedly stayed there (when it was Rithy Rine). Although it is a conveniently placed hotel, its comfort was inadequate. We had to move rooms when our power failed 1/2 way through our 2 week stay, which was a blessing as the beds were so uncomfortable in the first room and the aircon only had a full-on fan with no cooling, or off. No in between. The second room had just as uncomfortable beds but at least the staff remade the beds with the doonas on the base for a little cushioning. After the 2nd day, the aircon also failed, only blowing uncooled air. The hotel is very noisy all hours. We felt as if we were staying in a hostel - as we were working, we really needed to be able to sleep satisfactorily through the night. All power disconnects when the key is taken out which also disables the refrigerator and airconditioner - inconvenient when my daughter was confined to the room through sickness, and I needed to take the key with me. The only thing deluxe about our rooms were the additions of a balcony. Although the staff were pleasant enough, we will need to find more satisfactory accommodation when we return to Cambodia.

Room tip: An adequate hotel to stay for younger people if noise levels dont matter!
Date of stay: January 2018