“Bellow average food and above average prices”

Father's Restaurant
Ranked #82 of 1,061 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We came here based on references and were expecting great food. Well, the food was bellow average and the prices were above average. We had beef lok lak for 5.5 usd and fish amok for 4.5 usd.
The vegetarian choices are limited.
To be fair the restaurant was nice and clean and the owners friendly people.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

This is my first time visiting Siem Reap but it seems as though there is a lot of money being put into new establishments around here to draw tourist dollars. For my money, I would go again to Father’s Restaurant. I went based on reviews I’d seen. I think it’s the best food I’ve had on my trip and it is great value. We had spring rolls, sweet and sour soup (I think), fried pineapple with beef, and the back salted shrimp. I tried it all but the soup. Our server was very friendly. This place doesn’t look as fancy as some but it has great charm and you won’t regret coming here based off the food, from what I’ve seen.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

After reading great reviews online we decided to give Father's Restaurant a bash and it completely blew us away. Super friendly service, great prices and the most delicious tamarind fish I've ever eaten. Don't dare go here and not try it. It's epic! The lok lak beef was lovely too, mostly because the pepper sauce it's served with was out of this world. If father (who was there) bottled the stuff I'd buy it by the gallon. Apparently it comes from his pepper farm in Kampot.

1  Thank Leigh B
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We ate together here at approx 8pm. The hostess was extremely warm and welcoming. She spoke perfect English to us, was enthusiastic about the food, and gave some really good recommendations. Try the fish amok! It’s delish!

1  Thank Sarah208062
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

We have just had the best meal in Cambodia here, very reasonable prices, friendly staff. What more could one ask for.
And definitely not closed.