“Love this place”

Price range: US$1 - US$6
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian, Chinese
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I ate here several times over the course of a month. The family is lovely, the daughter is such a great server, lovely, cheerful, and hard working. I especially enjoyed the beef lok lak and tamarind fish, and one of the appetizers I just can’t remember what it was since it’s been a few months now. The Khmer salad was good, banana flower, I recommend adding a chili sliced down two sides but left whole, so that tourists can take a small bite of chili to suit their taste, while holding stem in their hand.

The beef lok lak is uniquely prepared here and I quite like it. I think it was thr fried spring rolls that I’m remembering also. I struggled to branch out after finding some dishes here I really liked but I’m sure there’s lots more to enjoy.

I’ll always have fond memories of my time under the fan out front at fathers. The long walk there and back from Wat Bo, and chatting with their hard working daughter. This place does a great job in a town saturated with restaurants, give it a shot.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

excellent food. we were hesitant at first, but then we ordered 1 2 4 6 more things from the menu. enthusiastic staff willing to do their best to prepare your food just like you want.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The door says come inside for AC but it wasn't on. The food was great with wonderful texture and flavor.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Father's restaurant has really high-quality Khmer dishes at really good prices. I had the dragon fruit juice and beef lok lak and it was absolutely delicious!! The staff were really friendly and the service was great!! Would totally recommend this place!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We went here on the spot with a group of 14 people. We ordered 6 different dishes all two times to share which was perfect (since the food does not come on the same time, which is very common in Cambodia). Very friendly staff, good prices and good service!