US$41
US$40
Hotels.com
The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC(Siem Reap)
US$54
US$49
永安旅遊
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$73
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Lotus Blanc Hotel(Siem Reap)
US$41
US$178
US$152
Viroth's Hotel(Siem Reap)
Central Suite Residence(Siem Reap)
Hotels.com
Golden Temple Boutique(Siem Reap)
Hotels.com
All reviewsmobile phonefree tuk tukdirt roadangkor watrooms are spacioussmall hotelswimming poolpub streeta wonderful staynice poolsiam reapairport transferwelcome drinkwonderful hotelcentre of townafter a long daytour guide
Reviewed 10 February 2018

We stayed at this charming hotel and had a wonderful time. We had bungalow 9 which was roomy, clean and comfortable. The hotel is a bit of a way out of the town but a free Tuk Tuk was always available and the staff were really obliging. The benefit of being out of town was a quiet stay and good nights sleep. Free mobile phone was provided to ring reception to arrange pickup by Tuk Tuk. Staff couldn't do enough for us and provided lots of useful tips and suggestions. Highly recommended

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tony I
Reviewed 10 February 2018

I enjoyed our stay at the Bunwin so much that I emailed them to let the know how great it had been. Here is the email.

Dear staff and manager at the Bunwin Boutique Hotel,

My partner and I recently spent three nights at your hotel in Siem Reap and I wanted to send you an email to let you know what a wonderful stay we had.

The hotel, room and pool were absolutely beautiful with such a relaxing atmosphere. It was the perfect place to come back to after a long day of exploring the temples and the city.

Above all else, the service the staff provided us with was fantastic. We have never stayed anywhere before where the staff were so attentive and helpful. Everything was taken care of efficiently, professionally and with a smile.

We were particularly impressed with the young man who was on the front desk frequently, ‘Then’. He was great! Always more than happy to help and he gave us a great restaurant recommendation.

So thank you for a wonderful stay - we will be recommending the hotel to anyone who is going to visit Siem Reap.

Best wishes,

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

This review starts at being picked up by a lovely gentleman who works for the hotel picking me up who was kind enough to give me some tips on where to eat like the locals do among other things. I felt perfectly safe aboard his tuk tuk even if everyone else on the road is a lunatic..
Arriving at the hotel I was greeted in a way this wretched backpacker hasn’t been treated for a long time which was exceedingly kind and attentive. As I was early I dropped my bags off and asked for some advice about Angkor Wat and if they could arrange a mountain bike for me and a drop off at the ticket station to then be dropped off at Angkor Wat itself.
When I finished the 32k loop around the Heritage site I asked if they could arrange a massage after I had showered and what not.
The massage on offer was excellent, I would recommend the full body aromatherapy oil massage.
All in all as I intend to come back to Siem Reap I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I enjoyed my stay in Bunwin Boutique hotel last 25-29 Jan! This is one of my best vacations ever! The charm of the place and the people in Siem Reap is spectacular :) The staff in Bunwin Boutique hotel are all polite, friendly, kind and always willing to help. I did not have any trouble at all with my trips and tours which the hotel staff helped to arrange for me, and when I come back to the hotel I get all the rest and relaxation I need. This hotel was actually recommended by my friend who stayed here around two years ago and I'm so glad having stayed here too. The ambiance, the security and the food was great as well! I plan to come back to Siem Reap a few more visits and I will keep staying here at Bunwin Boutique Hotel! I also would like to commend my tour guide who's such a great guy, Vibol Chieb (he's on facebook). Super knowledgeable, helpful, patient, friendly, kind and took good care of me! Plus, he takes amazing photos!

Room Tip: Stayed in the Deluxe King room, it's affordable and yet very spacious. I loved it!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
boutique59, General Manager at Bunwin Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Nellie_Janjan,

Warm greetings from Bunwin Boutique Hotel.

We are sincerely thank you very much for your kinds review us on the Tripadvisor.

We are realize that this excellent review will benefits to our next customers who are planing to travel to visiting Siem Reap, Cambodia in the near future and this is a-part of our staffs motivation which was show our effort of love and care to you.

Once again, thank you very much for all every points were positive feedback such as the charming hotel, nice foods, more relaxations and particularly our tour guide Mr. Vibol was care of you.

The behalf of our team of bunwin boutique hotel, we wish you all the best and success everything you do in life.

Phasy-Sun (Mr.)
Operations Manager
Tel: (63 969 158/ 87 387 887

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice boutique hotel, outside the village of Siem Reap. Even hard to find for our tuktuk driver. But as we found that Siem
Reap was actually a very noisy tourist place, we were happy to stay here.

We were surprised by this little place in the middle of some local farm houses.

Beautiful patio with lots of plants and a pool to take a refreshing dive.

Very big and luxurious room, with everything you might need.

The hotel provides free tuktuk services to the village and airport.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zegmaarjij
boutique59, General Manager at Bunwin Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Zegmaarjij,

Warmly greetings from Bunwin Boutique Hotel.

We are so delighted to read through for all positive points the above such as free tuk tuk for shuttle to the city center and to escape away from the crazy noisy of tourists place.

Yes! it definitely Beautiful patio with lots of plants and a pool to take a refreshing dive. very rooms are specious with fancy style and more cozy.

Again, we would love to say thank you to you and family with bless you all the best for the next trip of your holiday and to enjoy with.

With Our Appreciation & Care,