All reviews night market swimming pool short alley pub street tuk tuk small lane street noise western choices lucky mall nice hotel hotel entrance free pick up from the airport breakfast spread clean rooms laundry service breakfast included central location
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

As part of a tour we spent 3 nights here and this was one of the best hotels we had. Clean large rooms, nice swimming pool, off the main street through an alley, close to markets, coffee shop. The only thing I would suggest is to improve the breakfast coffee (instant taste). The omelettes were good. Reception staff were very helpful when we needed something.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Not much to say but I don't like the guy at the reception!

I booked for Superior Double Balcony, pick-up free but I didn't get picked up, instead of finding and paying for my local guy by myself. When I was about to have my guy a deal of morning saved for sun-rise at Angkor Wat. He came to have me but the guy at reception refused even I reminded two times, one before bed-time the night before and another one at 04:00 a.m next day! Angry but I did not say anything because I don't wanna have trouble and affection of my whole big trip across Southeast Asia.

And also that reception guy gave me the room which I have to stop shower everytime it is flooded on the floor! I experienced of my 3 nights horribly with bath-time for 1 hour each (usually I took only 30 minutes).

Of course, I don't want to stay with this one again!

Room tip: Don't choose this hotel!
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Love this hotel. Quiet, lovely pool and dining room and easy walk to Pub Street, markets and many other more local restaurants.
Staff are always welcoming and helpful. A couple of tuk tuks parked in the forecourt are always available and the staff can arrange car transport if preferred.

Room tip: Choose a room with a balcony
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelkat88
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Great location, comfortable place and the best restaurant around. Big bathroom with a tub, comfortable bed, strong water flow, good A/C. And central location. After trying 4 restaurants around, I ended up at hotel restaurant. Amazing freshly made food - Khmer, Thai, Western etc.

Room tip: I like third floor
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel had it all. Great service, great breakfast, large rooms, a very nice pool and all for a good price. The hotel's location is in a small alley from one of the main roads, therefor it is quiet but also in at a good location near the centre. An absolute recommendation!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple