“Nice and tasty dinner”

Ranked #204 of 1,088 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Serving Authentic vegetarian and Non-vegetarian Indian and Cambodian dishes with reasonable prices.
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I went there for eating couple of times because I liked the food. I eat vegetarian and Khmer food and was very tasty. The staffs are very pleasant. Quite expensive for Cambodia and they should reform the toilets. But food and service was very good!

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Visited here with friends for birthday party. The food was delicious especially deep fried prawns. Owner Vejay great restaurantuer who knows how to take care of his customers 10 out of 10. Recommended.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

We ordered takeout and were warmly welcomed into the restaurant by the staff. Naan was some of the best we have enjoyed in south east asia and vegetarian options were good too. A little on the pricier side for some dishes.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Stumbled in this evening being lazy due to be oppressive heat and humidity after a big day exploring. Nothing compared to the kitchen crew at this place-they work really hard in a really hot environment. We had a seat next to the kitchen which is separated by glass. You can see everything going on and how fresh it is. The kitchen also services the Khmer Chef restaurant which is attached. My other half is not a big fan of hot spice and you have a good choice. We had really good Naan bread, butter chicken and chicken tikka which, as far as I can tell, was tandoori chicken marinated then grilled on a skewer before being served piping hot as pieces.
Ice cold beer and a really good mojito all came in at $US 20.
Delicious even if the service was a little dysfunctional. We may well end up back there before we leave.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We selected this restaurant based on the tripadvisor reviews. We fancied a curry and this one came out high on the reviews.

On arrival we were promptly seated and given menus. The menu is huge as the restaurant next door which serves local food is all the same so they offer both menus.

The first thing we noticed is, compared to other Indian restaurants we had visited in Cambodia was the price was dearer than others. This was fine as we had read the reviews of good food.

Our order was taken promptly and we ordered 2 starters and 2 mains with bread. We specifically asked the for starters to arrive first and the waitress wrote this down. When the food arrived my husbands starter arrived first, followed by my main and then my starter. So not how we had ordered. The portions are huge and the quality was generally OK. I am not sure if the food ordering was out as they have a BBQ and clay oven out the front of the restaurant and a main kitchen inside.

The atmosphere was a little odd - I think caused by what I am assuming was the owners family trying to tell the staff what to do.

The bathroom was disgusting which is one of the other reasons for my mark down. The restaurant is also quite shabby for the prices they charge.

Bill was just over 40$