1,259 results
All reviews golden banana deluxe villa outdoor bathtub pub street tuk tuk quiet alley across the river the salt water pool old market five minute walk rain shower angkor wat an oasis night market foot massage after a long day a wonderful stay
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I could not recommend the Rambutan Siem Reap enough, the staff were friendly, helpful and always ready with a smile. The service was very attentive and they could not be more welcoming. The room was comfortable, clean and spacious. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Pioneer741624
worldtraveller062, General Manager at Rambutan Resort - Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear Pioneer741624,

Thank you very much for posting your positive feedback!
It was also from our side very pleasant to host you as our guest and we hope to see you coming back soon!

Tommy

Reviewed 9 September 2018

I stayed in a deluxe rooftop terrace room with a spacious bedroom, a bathroom with a wonderful rain shower and a private terrace with a huge lounge sofa, splash shower, sun loungers and an awesome outdoor stone bathtub. The housekeeping did an excellent job - and they are 100 percent trustworthy: One morning I forgot to lock the safety box and when I came back in the late afternoon all my belongings were still there and untouched. I know that some people would take this for granted - but I would like to express my respect for this professional and honest mindset and behaviour. Thank you very much.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Stephan,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience on this platform, this is always really appreciated.
We specifically like to thank you for pointing out our unique selling points and for your kind feedback about our housekeeping team!
Most of our housekeeping team are living in the direct neighborhood of the hotel and work here already for several years (some even more than 10 years)
We provide to all our staff free scholarships for English, University or Technical school.
For our housekeeping team we provide scholarships to their children which creates a more loyal, caring and trustful working environment. We hope one day their children (once graduated) would like to become part of our team as well!

We hope to see you coming back in the future and wish you all the best!

With kind regards,
Tommy

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Moved here from another nearby hotel.
This place is very clean, friendly polite staff and relatively low price.
I have no hesitation in reccomending it to you.
TUK tuks outside, safe clean area

Great swimming pool too.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I agree with everything that everyone has already said in their reviews... this is absolutely the #1 place to stay in Siem Reap. The staff were so nice. We had to get them to sort a problem with the plumbing (which was our fault) and they were brilliant about it. We also asked for a driver to collect us from Airport (no worries) and for someone to take us out to one of the far-flung temples. The man who took us out to the temple did not have BRILLIANT English and at first I was a bit disappointed because the man who got us from the airport had excellent English and I kind of hoped it would be the same man. However, we took the time to get to know our driver on the rather long drive and were incredibly glad to do so, as he was a nice and thoughtful man with an amazing life history. His English gradually improved, probably as he relaxed!

I remember reading all the reviews here and agonising over whether to stay and gosh I wish I could save myself the trouble. Just stay here and enjoy the luxury!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PisethP11, Guest Relations Manager at Rambutan Resort - Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear Jenkerach,

Thank you very much for writing a fantastic feedback about us on Tripadvisor and allowing other travelers to read about your experience at Rambutan resort.

We are indeed thrilled with your generous compliments and positive comments relating to our staff member and a driver. We definitely will convey your praises to our team and this will be sure motivate them to be consistent in their service day by day.

We look forward for welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Piseth
Rambutan team

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We loved everything about our stay here. Amazing staff. Yummy breakfast. Pretty hotel and rooms. We also liked that it was off the beaten path a bit but still walking distance to everything. Highly recommend it!

Date of stay: August 2018

Dear Drannewhite,

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with Rambutan resort.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your positive remarks such as our location, restaurant and bar, quality of the room and the lovely staff are truly appreciated.

Let us know whenever you would decide to come back to Siem Reap so we can also offer to you our special returning guest’s conditions.

Piseth