All reviews sticky rice free dinner golden temple cold towels min massage cambodia beer banana leaves airport hotel free spa beautifully decorated rooms khmer scarf pub street complimentary tea free welcome drink on arrival sok san road complimentary transfer
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Everything about this hotel was great. The complimentary pick up from the airport with cold refreshments set the tone for our stay. Upon arrival we were greeted by a great staff who were all smiles.

The facilities are very clean and comfortable and the location perfect as it is very near Pub Street, restaurants, and bars. They helped us with transportation to and from the temples and offered suggestions on what to do.

I recommend this place to anyone looking for a good hotel close enough to enjoy the nightlife but far enough to not suffer from unwanted noises.

3  Thank Luis S
GTGROUP, General Manager at Golden Temple Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Luis S,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Thanks for your time to share your A++ experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor while you are here to visit Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder. I'm delighted to read that you had an incredible time with us. Your review could mean enough to all of us. We really appreciated your singing the praises of the hotel and hospitality delivered by our local team here. Thanks for recommending us to anyone looking for a good hotel close enough to enjoy the nightlife but far enough to not suffer from unwanted noises.

I trust you are well and please let me know when you plan to return so that I can personally assist you with your accommodation requirements.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We spent 4 nights in the Hotel, and it was amazing !. The rooms were clean, spacious, and bright. Hughe windows keep the room iluminated. The furniture was new and comfortable. The description of the rooms and the photos matched perfectly. There was a small army of people keeping all the comunal areas and facilities clean and tidy. The employees were motivated, friendly and always ready to help you. At the desk Was our Guardian angel Richard. Perfect englisch, accompained with a smile. He was there to atend our needs and help us. The food was really good, everything was prepared fresh.
We recieved a coplementary meal and our room was decorated with balloons and with water lilly leaves. It was an amazing place for our honeymoon. And we are definitely so looking forward to getting there again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Esteban B

Dear Esteban B,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Thanks for your time to share your outstanding experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor while you are here to visit Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder. I'm delighted to read that you had an incredible time with us. Your review could mean enough to all of us. We really appreciated your singing the praises of the hotel and hospitality delivered by our local team here. I'm thrilled to read that your found your experience with Golden Temple Villa to be an amazing for your honeymoon and would definitely so looking forward to getting here again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Another Chinese holiday gives us the perfect excuse to visit other parts of Asia. This boutique hotel was phenomenal and in a perfect location to get around parts of Siem Reap. From the beautiful aesthetics of the hotel to the staff WHO really make the hotel special, we could not have asked for anything better and it made for a perfect anniversary getaway! They were so kind to offer us a free lunch or dinner, 60 minutes couples spa treatment, and best of all were the cold towels after a hot day out and about and even courtesy shuttle to/from the airport plus so many other things. Should we ever get the chance to come back we would chose Golden Temple Villas once again!

2  Thank Juli B

Dear Juli B,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Thanks for your time to share your outstanding experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor while you are here to visit Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder. I'm delighted to read that you had an incredible time with us. Your review could mean enough to all of us. We really appreciated your singing the praises of the hotel and hospitality delivered by our local team here and would choose Golden Temple Villas once again when you come back to Siem Reap.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This is my 3rd stay at the Golden Temple Villa is just getting better and better. Their front office manager Tuorn runs the hotel operations smoothly which leads to our excellent experiences in check-in, arranging for local
activities etc. Front desk and restaurant staff are super helpful! Our rooms are big and we loved the decor! Spa offered great massages and we had a wonderful stay! Highly recommended this hotel to anyone and we certainly will return again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Victoria K

Dear Victoria K,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Thanks for your time to share your outstanding experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor while you are here to visit Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder. I'm delighted to read that you had an incredible time with us. Your review could mean enough to all of us. We really appreciated your singing the praises of the hotel and hospitality delivered by our local team here. I'm thrilled to read that you found Golden Temple Villa to be one of the best hotels for excellent service and best value for money.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location. Short walk to restaurants, shops, spas.
Spa in hotel as well. Very nice.
Pool also!
Breakfast was great buffet or order from menu. Room big and very comfortable, shower excellent, bed comfortable as well.
Staff very helpful. Would stay here again!

2  Thank TheBeav57

Dear TheBeav57,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Thanks for your time to share your wonderful experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor while you are here to visit Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder. I'm delighted to read that you had an incredible time with us. Your review could mean enough to all of us. We really appreciated your singing the praises of the hotel and staff.