“Good”
Review of Don Alexandro

Don Alexandro
Ranked #502 of 1,027 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Description: Located in Sivartha Blvd, near the Night Market and Pub Street, Don Alexandro purpose a delicious selection of pizza cooked in our wood fired hoven and also, western and asian dishes.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We just stopped for a quick light lunch. Decide on trying a pizza in Cambodia, to our surprise it was very good. Just wish the crust was thicker and more ingrediance on it. Beer was cold and cheap..

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We eat here last night and had terrible stomach pain right now pizzas were full of dry plain flour they did not dust it away while eating my clothes were all white with flour
Coming to pizzas again it was uncooked
And has no flavors at all
Do not bother to step here and it was my regular place

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We eat here last night the host is very very friendly even he put some Bollywood songs for us when he noticed we are Indians
Must visit place

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

My wife has a fish allergy. We asked for Tom Yam CHICKEN. They gave us soup containing squid. I asked to speak with manager who said ok we won’t charge for the soup, tried to say it was mushroom. Mushrooms and squid are completely different. That could’ve ended in my wife being very ill. My advice, lots of better places to eat. Burger King across the road, I’d rather eat there.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

GOOD PIZZA IN TEMPLE CITY (titel)

I ate at Don Alexandro's Restaurant and the pizza did not disappoint me. It was delicious and very tasteful. The service was very relaxed and the atmosphere was cosy. I highly recommend eating here when visiting Temple City, Siem Reap.