Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$73
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Boutique(Siem Reap)
US$72
Central Suite Residence(Siem Reap)
US$62
US$52
Agoda.com
Viroth's Hotel(Siem Reap)
US$98
US$103
Hotels.com
The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC(Siem Reap)
US$54
US$49
永安旅遊
Lotus Blanc Hotel(Siem Reap)
US$33
Expedia
US$178
US$156
US$173
Hotels.com
All reviewsmr hakpub streettropical treestuk tukoverhead fantwo storeylush groundsgarden settingminute walkprivate balconyquiet oasisquiet streetair conpool areaold marketwonderful poolrooms are large
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Can't say enough about this beautiful family run villa hotel.
Booked for 2 nights and quickly added 6 more.
From the impeccably maintained grounds,huge deck, wonderful pool and fun and caring staff, everything was excellent.
Couldn't imagine staying anywhere else.
Special thanks to my bud Soun, who basically did it all and always with a smile and laugh.

Best hotel we have stayed at in our 2 month visit to Asia.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
SonalongManager1, Manager at Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you so much ROBHAWK for your valued time to wrote a review to TripAdvisor about our resort.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Very relaxing place to stay staff were very attentive but not over the top. Atmosphere is great gardens, pool and spa well maintained, very tropical. Rooms have A/c and fan. We spent four nights here and really couldn’t fault this place. US2$ tuk tuk to Pub st

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much Sir and MADAM for your valued time to wrote a review to TripAdvisor about our resort.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

A friend and I booked this hotel online whilst in Phnom Penh. We were very pleasantly surprised at the oasis we found ourselves in. We had a welcome talk from the very genial owner Mr Hak and were shown to our rooms. Wow! They were huge with very large balcony overlooking the lush gardens. The bathrooms had hot water, towels and toiletries. The rooms were clean, quiet and cool with air con. The pool area is outstanding with a very calming water feature at the edge of the pool. There were plenty of beds to lounge the day away on - sunny or shaded. The gardens are beautiful and Mr Hak knows all the plants and trees by name and is happy to share his knowledge with you.
Location is excellent - 10 mins walk from the town. It is dark when walking back but I never felt unsafe though I always keep my eyes and ears open. I'd fall over otherwise :)
My friend and I tried food and drink from the restaurant and bar on 2 occasions. Mr Hak was away for a few days at this time and it showed. The woman at the bar did not want to serve us as she was busy on her phone - she rolled her eyes when I went to ask where our drinks were 20 mins after ordering them. Eventually we got them though they were undrinkable. The red wine was kept in the fridge and the white was on a dusty shelf in the restaurant! Next time we tried spirits - I'm not sure what they were but again, undrinkable - and not cheap either. Food delivered wasn't what we ordered, was barely edible and of extremely poor quality (try the restaurant opposite - it looks basic but the food is good and inexpensive) The worst of it was the attitude of the staff. We eventually had to change rooms and leave early because the occasionally surly reception man had 'double-booked' our rooms.
I liked Mr Hak very much, he's an interesting man who's led an interesting life - check out the photos in the reception/restaurant area - but when he's not on site things go downhill.
I feel sad that I couldn't give it a better rating as the hotel is beautiful. So if you're reading this Mr Hak I suggest that you send in a spy to see what your staff do when you're not around. You're a nice man and I think the hospitality staff could ruin your business if you're not careful. All other staff were friendly and helpful.
I would definitely stay here again if Mr Hak was present.

Room Tip: High rooms give good views of the gardens
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear SARAH, I am so sorry after I read your review, as you said, I was away, the Lady at the bar did not treat you very well, Now I gave the last chance, another wise, she has to stopped work here as I am not happy with impolite staff.
I do hope you understand about my management, Hope to see you and your group next time

Reviewed 7 March 2018

The hotel is situated in a small street but not far away from the city center and the night market. Rooms are situated in a nice garden in 2 storey buildings and have terrace or balcony.They have AC and a fan. Another fan is at the terrace. Pool is also available. Breakfast is á la carte. For dinner there are a lot of restaurants in 10 min. walking distance.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Loved the beautiful interior garden and pool. Comfortable, clean, and spacious room with a balcony to unwind after a day of exploration. Sal, at the front desk, is an encyclopedia of helpful knowledge and can make any tour and transportation arrangement - he’s part of what made our stay a 5 star experience. Great location, highly recommend!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple