“Definitely stop by!”

Blend Cafe & Juice Bar
Ranked #4 of 42 Coffee & Tea in Siem Reap
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Description: Blend Café & Juice Bar - We are the perfect place to start your day with our fresh European coffee blend along with our legendary breakfast sandwich buns with eggs of your choice, bacon, sausage with a side of homemade hash browns. But we don't stop there as we have our signature all day artisan Panni's sandwiches. Plus we offer the freshest local fruit and vegetable smoothies to prep you for a full day of excitement in vibrant Siem Reap. We also have items on our menu to offer to gluten free and other customers with dietary restrictions. Please talk to our staff about any of these concerns and we will accommodate many of our dishes to suit your needs.
Reviewed 15 June 2017

This is a cute place that is defnitely undersated. The smoothies are so good and refreshing and I loved the Panini's and fish. The owners are so kind and give good fast service. I was in Cambodia for two weeks and we made this a regular place to eat. Definitely stop by!

1  Thank CortneyJW

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Went to Cambodia on a volunteer trip and this was one of the restaurants that we were taken to. I have to say it was my favorite! While the food and drinks were very very good it was the people who worked there and own it who made it even more special. They were so kind and truest valued their customers and made sure everything was to everyone's liking. I would absolutely recommend stopping by if you are in the area!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Siem Reap for two weeks and often came here to eat. Absolutely loved and was impressed by everything I ate. The owner and her family are so wonderful and sweet. They really take care of you and make you feel at home. If I ever come back to Cambodia, I'll be sure to come back here for both the food and the amazing service.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

The people are truly amazing and one of the best parts of my trip! The panini was great and the smoothies and drink options are great. I would recommend and plan on returning in future visits to Cambodia.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

The food is excellent and the service is top notch! Some of the friendliest people I have ever met! A must place to eat!