“Moussaka 😍”

Price range: US$3 - US$5
Description: Falafels, teas and cakes
Description: Falafels, teas and cakes
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Cosy restaurant with friendly owner. Had moussaka which was delicious followed by chocolate and cashew brownie - amazing! And good value for SR, main course dessert and a drink for $7. My partner had chicken sumac which he also really enjoyed. Don't miss out!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Mo is a great host. His falafel is great. 'Ask Mo' is great. But the dips need BIG improvement (the hummus is unfortunately not good, neither is the babagagnoush or tzakiki - and all my friends agree - it's not just me). But it's a nice place to eat. I just want to improve his dips!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 14 April 2017

This place is great! After traveling for a few months it was so nice to be able to get falafel. Mo is super friendly and the food was really good. We both got falafel plates (you get a lot of falafel!) and shared a side of hummus for only $9. The dessert looked amazing too. Go here!!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2017

The food here is so delicious! Mo does such a great job finding ways to bring this middle-eastern taste to Siem Reap! He is also one of the friendliest people I have met since I have been here. I have been here on many occasions...by myself, with friends, with my fiance, and each visit has been wonderful! My favorite dish is the felafel. I often order extra hummus and pita bread, because I just can't get enough! If you want to meet someone with an amazing story, the owner is normally hanging out, and ready to share with you about his life and ask you about yours! He's such a friendly person!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

The desserts are unbelievable tasty! I think I've never eaten Desserts like this before! We where 4 girls and went there 2 nights in a row. We tried all 8 desserts on the Menu! :D
The mains are also very good and the owner is super nice.
If you don't want to have asian but still very good food in Siem Reap you should definitely go there!!!

Date of visit: March 2017