“Tofu Amok!”
Review of Try Me

Try Me
Ranked #29 of 1,088 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: TRY ME Restaurant has been located in Siem Reap Province since March-2016 which is serve kind of Western food and Khmer food with very good chief. Please TRY ME once if you come to visit Siem Reap Cambodia.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Right next to my hotel, was too tired to find somewhere in town so just popped in here. The Tofu Amok was superb, the beer ice cold and the service good. Looks a little dated but super friendly staff and great food.

1  Thank Rich F

Dear Rich F,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience with mentioning the meal that you had at TRY ME Restaurant and rate us the top stars. It is really important to us. We hope to see you here again soon and try different dishes such as Cambodian Curry and Lok Lak beef. We all hope you enjoy your journey.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went twice to this restaurant because it's the best! The food is amazing, I am vegetarian and I had a lots of verity to choose from. Everything was so tasty! The prices are so cheap! Juice milkshakes so good! All the dishes were very satisfying (because the low price I thought the dishes are small and ordered 2, but I was capable to eat only one! It was so full!)
HIGLY RECOMMENDED - nice place and good vibes, the stuff is very nice and the food come quickly. We will come back again

Dear FArAway814107,

We really appreciate your spending your great time to have your meal and rate us to the top stars. It is really important to us. We hope to see you again soon.

TRY ME Restaurant,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wanted to go out for some good, cheap eats one night but definitely did not want to head to Pub Street.
Taphul Road has some nice offerings so we decided to eat here instead.
Good choice! (I'm congratulating myself).

We shared the spring rolls. Sometimes something fried is the best thing.
These were crispy and not a bit of sog at all!
I got the amok - it came in a very cute tea leaf bowl. I appreciate the effort and it tasted great!
My friend got chicken ginger. He liked his too.
Portions were perfect.

The price was a bonus. But I'd still go here if it cost a little more.
Service was friendly. If I was in SR longer, I'd go back!

Dear Kumi M,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good and cheap restaurant. The best one that we have tried in Siem Reap. I would definitely go there again!!! For a dinner for 2 we paid 8$.

Dear Chiara A,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at TRY ME Restaurant. We hope to see you again soon with others Khmer dishes like AMOK FISH and CAMBODIAN Curry. They will make your date unforgettable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After reading the reviews we decided to go here. Ended up coming here every day of our stay. Very friendly staff with great food. The beef Lok Lak was my favourite.

Dear Philip E,