“Yum, cheap and easy”
Review of Try Me

Try Me
Ranked #30 of 1,113 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: TRY ME Restaurant has been located in Siem Reap Province since March-2016 which is serve kind of Western food and Khmer food with very good chief. Please TRY ME once if you come to visit Siem Reap Cambodia.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Had lok lak which was delicious. $2.5-4 usd for a great meal. Friendly staff. Will be going back!!!!

Kang R, Owner at Try Me, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear NZtraveller952,

Thank you very much for your comment. It is very important to us. We hope to see you again soon at TRY ME.

Roya

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This street has a few restaurants to visit, Try me is one of my favourite.

Amok Fish there is one of the best I've ever got.

The staff is super friendly, they know what service means.

Highly recommended for all lover of Khmer food!

Kang R, Owner at Try Me, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Jumboaway,

Thank you very much that you think we deserve to get your wonderful rating. It is really important to us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Food were tasty and drinks were fantastic. The services were oustanding. The food price were reasonable. I recommend to book table and food in advance.

Kang R, Owner at Try Me, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Value Customer,

Thank you very much to give us a beautiful comment. Your review is very important to us. We all hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Good service, friendly stuff, amazing food. I had a delicious chicken curry and amok, you should definitely TRY!

Kang R, Owner at Try Me, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Value Customer,

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This was the last restaurant I ate in before leaving Siem Reap. I had just finished a whole day of temple tour so I worked up my appetite for this and it was so worth it. Food was amazing indeed! Both flavor and serving size was big! We ordered amok, lok lak and tom yum soup plus lime cucumber (not sure what the name was) shake. If only I had more days there, I would definitely keep trying out their other dishes. Can't wait to eat here again when I come back to Siem Reap.

Kang R, Owner at Try Me, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear BlackbirdPaulina,

Thank you very much for choosing TRY ME Restaurant. We are really glad to see your rating. It is very important to us. Hope to see you again soon after you come back to Cambodia again.

Roya