All reviewsswimming poolkids zonebed roomfull kitchenduplex apartmentwashing machinewell equipped kitchenfamily stayfree parkingfront office stafftwo floorswe stayed in a two bedroomginger restaurantgroup of friendssame levelno alcoholparking area
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Very very class and confirm very quiet it’s a sweet home in the middle of the city it’s near to avenues mall , they have which one you want it it’s really home five star they have to stare they have washing machine

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
Mazen J, General Manager at Majestic Arjaan By Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Guest.

Thank you for staying at the Majestic Arjaan by Rotana and for sharing your great and detailed review.

We are glad that you liked our luxurious, spacious and duplex suites along with the quiet and homey ambiance; and more so for rating us with 5 stars.

We hope to have you as our regular guest, to host and serve you again on your next visit to Bahrain.

Mazen El Jardali,

Reviewed 15 April 2018

it was quite good, near to airport, little bit far from the city,
family hotel... full of kids..
but overall.. is ok
staff are nice and welcoming, fast check out, and good breakfast, spacious room (studio) with balcony.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
Mazen J, General Manager at Majestic Arjaan By Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Majestic Arjaan by Rotana!

We thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review. It has been a great pleasure to serve you.

We hope to have you back on your next visit to Bahrain as we look forward to another opportunity to serve you.

Mazen N. El Jardali,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

It was my first time to try out this apartment hotel. I was kind of worried because I already have a usual place that I go to in Bahrain and I’m now moving out of my comfort zone. I’m glad that I did. It doesn’t give you the hotel “feel,” instead it gives you more of a luxury residence feel. The facilities are new and the units are well kept. The designs of the units are also not the usual apartment hotel where you see only beds, tables and chairs then that is it. The interior gives you a homey atmosphere and you can tell that they really want the guests to feel comfortable. The layout of the entire building itself is quite unique and you can never see that there’s overcrowding in any corner. The best kept secret of this hotel though is not the amenities but the hotel staff. From the beginning to the end, we really felt that we were well taken-cared of. Each of the staff wears a smile whenever you encounter them and they’re so attentive to your needs. Special mention to Donato of the frontdesk where he attended to our concerns from the time we checked in up to our last minute in the hotel. I think he’s already an asst. manager but he went out of his way to make sure that all our needs were met during our entire stay. Same commendation goes to Chimi of the breakfast area. She was just so nice and was always ready to provide and assist us with whatever it was that we needed. Customer service in this hotel exceeded my expectations.

The place looks far on the maps but it’s actually less than 10 minutes away from a popular mall. Going there wasn’t really difficult because it’s easy to find as you only have to pass through the major highways – which also means that you can there fast. The area itself was a bit refreshing because it’s not as crowded and congested as the other tourist areas in Bahrain. If you stay at room 408/410, you’ll also get a good view of the Bahraini skyline.

If there’s one thing that can be improved - it may probably be the breakfast where selections can still be expanded. As it is though, it is still okay.

Surely, I would stay here again when I visit Bahrain. If things remain consistent, I would recommend this place especially for families and groups. It may not be cheap but you will surely get what you pay for and more.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Raiz S, General Manager at Majestic Arjaan By Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Mr. Milton,

Thank you for having taken the time to complete our guest survey following your recent stay at Majestic Arjaan by Rotana.

I am happy to read you were satisfied and we really appreciate your feedback which will assist us to continuously strive to improve our services and facilities.

We hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

First of all I would like to thanks Mr. Donato Geron Jr for his caring and Good reception and treatment with me and with my family and providing us with all our requirements above our expectations were very enjoyable stay and we promise to visit the hotel and marketing it to relatives and friends

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments and detailed review after your recent stay at Majestic Arjaan by Rotana. It was a great pleasure indeed to have you as our guest.

We look forward to welcoming you again and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Overalll the hotel is good but the stuff need to be more cooperative. But other then that Everthing was good and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to someone. But I hope the stuff members be more cooperative

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
Raiz S, General Manager at Majestic Arjaan By Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Majestic Arjaan by Rotana!

It has been a great pleasure to have served you. We thank your for your patronage and for sharing your review.

We are very glad to know that you had a comfortable stay and we appreciate you for recommending us in this forum.

We wish to have you as our regular guest as we look forward to each opportunity to serve you every time you visit Bahrain.

We hope to host you again soon.