“Breathtaking!”
Review of LaBelle Winery

LaBelle Winery
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Amherst
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This is a wonderful place to visit for an afternoon. Take time to enjoy the grounds (even more special around harvest time), view the gallery inside and take time to browse the small shop. If you are so inclined, they offer wine tasting and have a board on-site with indoor and outside seating. You can also arrange to have a tour. Highly recommend!

MichelleT1234, Manager at LaBelle Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear hjbjd,

Thank you for sharing your LaBelle experience! As you mention it's a great time to visit LaBelle Winery as the vineyards are lush, awaiting next month's harvest. The Gallery at LaBelle Winery changes quarterly and is represented by the finest NH artists. A must see while visiting. It's fun to view the art while enjoying LaBelle Wine. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Had heard of La Belle Winery from friends. Brought my sister from the Napa Valley area out for lunch there. What a nice complete package. We started with a wine tasting, where the owner stopped by to greet us. Walked around the grounds (beautiful, not much to offer yet but has potential...hopefully B & B will be up and running in the next few years) Watched another owner processing blueberries ..all the staff pleasant and knowledgable. Lunch was great, with plenty of options. Sandwiches, decadent meals & small bites. Cannot forget the TATER TOTS! a MUST HAVE!!!! My coffee ( I was D.D. after tastings) was served in a personal coffee press. Each meal at our table and around us was consumed happily. I will return again and again...there is also entertainment so I may possibly get up there with the hubby too. It was worth the trip from Boston and my sister adored it too.

MichelleT1234, Manager at LaBelle Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Sabena B. Thank you for visiting LaBelle Winery. We're pleased you and your sister enjoyed the LaBelle experience! It's our goal to make every visit to LaBelle Winery a memorable one. We hope to see you again soon, perhaps for Music Thursday which is such an enjoyable program at LaBelle! Thank you again!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

My wife and visited on a hot summer - a trip we've been meaning to do for many years and are so glad we finally did. Excellent wine tasting (average pricing based on others I've experienced) and all 5 wines sampled were outstanding. We went on the self-guided tour (guided tours at weekends only) and we met Cesar, co-owner with his wife. He was charming, extremely friendly and very knowledgeable and passionate about his business. We had lunch with different wines, which was very good and reasonably priced for the quality. All wait staff were friendly and efficient and our waitress (Abby) was excellent. My only (slight) negatives - it was a hot day but, although we were the first to reserve a table, we were the only guests who had no shade. In addition, we had the excellent specialty burgers which incorporated mushrooms in the patty - but where was the Seyval Wine Bearnaise Sauce? We will definitely return and will be sure to let our wine-loving friends know about this lovely winery.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Limited menu with duck, beef, salmon, chicken dishes....why no veggie entrees?
Was there on a beautiful Sat night, people dining inside and outside. No rez needed for 2.
Their only special was watermelon gazpacho....didn't try.
Duck appetizer was overcooked....meat crunchy.
Caesar salad had no taste...lack of dressing or not enough cheese?
Lamb entree too bony, too little meat for $32.
Nice ambience, tried new wines they were good.

Why do they stop serving sandwiches and pizza at 4??? I'd think lots of customers would like these anytime or as an app with a glass of wine.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Love, love, love this restaurant. I try to influence this destination every chance I get. The restaurant is small and surrounded by vineyards. I love to eat outside when the weather is nice. I have had their chicken sandwiches and their salads. My friends/husband has enjoyed the lamb. The service is all ways great.