“Beautiful place”
Review of Al Grissino

Al Grissino
Ranked #16 of 10,208 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$200 - US$500
Description: Al Grissino Restaurant and Lounge Dubai brings the flavors and authenticity of its namesake in Milano to Dubai, providing its clientele with a truly Italian fine dining experience. The Executive Chef of the restaurant, Diego Simonetta, carries a rich experience in European cuisine, having led the kitchen staff at Al Grissino Milano for the past few years.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful place,,,very romantic ambience,, everything is fine,,,bery kimd service thank you see you soon

1  Thank vadore22
Luca B, General Manager at Al Grissino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear guests,

Thanks a lot for taking time on reviewing Al Grissino.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant was quite, with a very nice view, I went there with a friend of my ( it is better for couples because it give you the right atmosphere)
The food was good but not the best
The waitress was nice but when we was going to order more food she said what you ordered already was enough and insisted to not take extra dish ( while we were fasting that day and very hungry )

Luca B, General Manager at Al Grissino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Maitha,

I'm really sorry to read that you didn't enjoy in full your experience with us.
I wish I had your feedback while you were still in the restaurant, to fix any issues you had.
As for the waitress comment, we always recommend not to over order as our portions are quite generous.
Anyways your feedbacks have been taken on board and I hope you will give us another chance.
If you like, you can write me an e-mail to manager@algrissinodubai.com with more details about your experience.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited with my wife for lunch. We chose business lunch. Portions were generous and the taste was great. Special thanks to the waiting staff Abergel and another name we didn't catch. Both excellent and the chili sauce recommended with our chicken elevated the full dish. Was wonderful experience. With Burj Khalifa for backgrounds, the views were stunning.

Dear Tony,

Thanks for taking time on reviewing our venue.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff made the real difference.
I will definitely share your feedback with the team.
We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food was great, service was great, staff were great, you paid for what you got but it didn't break the bank. Had a lovely evening out with my wife, the staff were attentive but not pushy, the food was excellent and the who'll evening was very enjoyable. I'd have no reservation in recommending Al Grissino.

Dear guests,

Thanks for taking time on reviewing Al Grissino.
I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your stay in full and that you appreciated our ambience, food and service.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice restaurant, sublime food (Tiramisu was delicious), friendly staff and superb view on the Burj Kalifha. We enjoyed!

Dear guests,

Thanks for taking time on reviewing Al Grissino.
I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcome you back soon.