1,057 results
All reviewssea fumercury loungejumeirah beachquiet poolfamily poolrooftop barwalk in closetcity viewbeautiful hotelkids clubin room diningprivate beachconcierge teamadult poolluxury hotelrooms are spaciouscold towels
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The best place in Dubai for your stay. Very good restaurants are within walking distance. Staff is very friendly. Rooms are luxurious and very clean.
The service at the pool is excellent. Made already another reservation.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The purpose of my visit was to celebrate a milestone birthday. Preemptively, I had high expectations of staying at this property. With that said, let me just say that all my expectations were far surpassed. Not only is the property Breathtaking but the staff were exceptionally friendly and provided excellent service with a smile. I would be greatly remiss if I didn't take this opportunity to highlight my favorites, both Sarah Hayani from Guest Relations and Ashraf Ibrahim from Security. Both provided outstanding service and ensured my friends and I had an amazing time for the duration of our stay there. I can't imagine staying anywhere else and eagerly await my next visit.

Room Tip: I love them all!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kerryann N
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The most fantastic hotel with some of the best restaurants in dubai. 70sq metre rooms sea views private beach...2 huge infinity pools .. quiet peaceful peace of heaven in an otherwise bustling city! The spa is amazing .... simulated storm showers with thunder and lightening!! Everyone so friendly and lovely!!! If you are thinking of staying in a hotel in Dubai you really should look at this one!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank davidnash101
Reviewed 24 June 2018

From the moment you arrive the welcome is both warm and genuine. You are made to feel very special. The service levels are exceptional - this is a Four Seasons property after all!
The waiting staff remember the type of tea that I prefer with breakfast in Suq without being prompted. That kind of service continues throughout the day at every touch point. Just fabulous. So is the Pearl Spa.
Love the location too - peaceful and seemingly a world away from Downtown just 20 minutes away.

Room Tip: Personally prefer the City View rooms - the view of Burj Khalifa and Downtown are rather stunning after dark
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018

We enjoyed four days at the beautiful Four Seasons Resort this June. The staff was exceptional and the suites were beautifully-sized and the layout very comfortable. The concierge team organized a helicopter tour, a driver/guide to Abu Dhabi and dinners. Outstanding service.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple