Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$43.00
from US$63.00
from US$121.00
1,599 results
All reviews visa application desert safari mr arun visa service special thanks dune bashing city tour abu dhabi wonderful trip dhow cruise amazing experience visit dubai sand dunes camel ride burj khalifa ira musandam
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing speed on receiving 3rd country visa to United Arab Emirates… everything was handled via WhatsApp. I received my visa in 90 minutes, the children took a bit longer (2 to 3 days). This was the second time using their service, and it was a lot better than the first… first time was phone and email contact and included a lot of upwelling. The 2nd time using only WhatsApp with Ira as my only contact made it an experience I only look forward to recreating in the future. Thanks Ira!!!

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank Joshua W
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Michelle provided great assistance for my friend to obtain a visa. The service was professional and very efficient.

1  Thank N3898SOpaula
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been contacted for short term visa with Michelle and she was very helpful to sorted it out quickly for my visa.

1  Thank MFatih83
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I got connected to City One through BNI Connect as they were also one of the member in Dubai.I mailed Mr.Punit,GM of City one and he got me connected to Mr.Arun,Reservation Manager for my travel from 21st to 31st March 2021.

Firstly Mr.Arun got connected to me instantly when he spoke to me in Tamil (Our Local Language) and there on he supported us on making and designing our itineary, he always used to tell one thing " Dont buy or book from us but u can take suggestions for free" coz i was alternatively checking with other websites and agents.

City One thank you for having such polite, down to earth ,respectful,confident,empathetic and helping member like Arun in your team, we had probably save around 1lakh in INR for booking with you.

Travellers i highly recommend to check rates with city one or any tour operators before buying tickets online especially for Yacht,Burj Khalifa,Motion Gate,Aqua venture,Doplhinarium any other recreation, Believe me you will not get a deal like what these people give.

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank anilboom1981
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

An amazing service provided by the city one tour. I have booked Services with them and which was very fast and provided excellent Services. Thank you City one tour Nice Service!!!!!!!!

1  Thank 969dharmendrat