4,026 results
All reviewswafi mallclub roomdiplomatic suiteazur restaurantlandmark suitesignature roomegyptian themeafternoon teabutler servicewalk in wardrobelarge balconyrooms are hugebeautiful hotelclose to the airportswim up barpool staffconcierge desk
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Apart from the hardware of the hotel, such as appearance, location, facilities etc, which, of course are good, I would like to emphasise on the software this time.
這間酒店的外觀、位置、設施,不用我多提,都是優秀的。這次,我想強調酒店的服務。

I was staying at Raffles Dubai for 7 nights, with my family, totally 6 persons. My bulter was amazing who noticed what kind of fruits we like and we don't. He took good care of us during out stay.
我和家人,一共6人,住了7晩。我們的房管很細心,他留意到我們喜歡什麼生果、不喜歡什麼,照顧得我們很好。

The concierge offered us a big help as well. For being the first time in Dubai, we've got a lot of questions. The concierge answered us patiently and assisted us to search for information.

My flight arrived very early and the reception helped to prepare our rooms in advance so that my parents and my kids could refresh nicely after the long flight.

During our stays, 8 days, we have spent 2 lunch and 6 dinners at TOMO, the Japanese Restaurant located at the hotel. This is because, the food and the service there were great and we love to be there.

My kids loved the breakfast time especially, as the staff there are so friendly to them.

All the staff (yes, everyone of them) are friendly, nice, helpful and polite. Whenever and wherever I met them, no matter in the morning, afternoon or evening, no matter at the lobby, poolside or taxi station, I felt like meeting with my old friends.

Dubai is a good place to visit, I will definitely visit Dubai again and staying at Raffles Dubai as well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank shirleyl2332
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us. It is incredible to hear that you were impressed with our colleagues throughout the hotel, particularly the butler and concierge. I am also glad that you enjoyed the buffet breakfast in Azur Restaurant and also Tomo Japanese Restaurant.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My husband and I spent our wedding anniversary there and the hotel and staff were amazing. They spoilt us with a surprise cake delivered to our suite on our anniversary. All the hotel ammenities are 5 star. We will add this to one of our favourite hotels of the world.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Marie-Louise D

Dear Guest,

Congratulations on your recent anniversary! I am delighted to hear you describe Raffles Dubai as one of your favorite hotels in the world.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Excellent service, beautiful venue, our room was lovely and comfortable. Staff so helpful and polite. The Japanese restaurant was excellent as recommended . We enjoyed every aspect of our stay and would recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with raffles.com
1  Thank TW60

Dear Guest,

I am pleased that you had an excellent stay with us. I trust that you were comfortable in your room. It is incredible to hear that you were impressed with our helpful colleagues and Tomo Japanese Restaurant.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

When I looked at hotel reviews to find the best hotel in Dubai. Raffles kept coming up for its superb service. Thats my thing; service. On one review site I went to page 15 and every review gave it maximum points, so we booked a 5 day stay to celebrate my birthday and retirement.We arrived early morning and although check is 2.00pm Soukaina the duty manager had us into our club room within 15 minutes of arrival even though I said I was prepared to wait.We've stayed at many luxury hotels around the world including the Burj Al Arab in Dubai ,but I have never experience such superb service from every member of staff as we did at Raffles Dubai.I'd like to mention everyone who looked after us but it would take too long.Everyone treated us like a special guest. Even the security guys would rush to get a lift when they saw us walking towards them.Joseph on Concierge gave us a good tip to take the overground Metro rather than a taxi to Dubai Mall as you see more of the city in A/C clean trains.Nour his colleague on Concierge advised us about the Wafi Mall linked to the Hotel and also printed our boarding passes for our return flight.Service and guest satisfaction seems to be the mantra of this hotel and I don't have a bad word to say about anyone.The breakfast buffet is spectacular with a range to suit everyone,including Pork, which is not normal in other parts of this region.Melissa, Sidd and Mohamed especially couldn't have been more attentive and Irina, Gill and Matthew in the Club Lounge carried on this high level of service, remembering our names and what we liked to drink.The evening canapés and cocktails are well prepared and served in a pleasant lounge on the 10th floor.I spent my birthday evening in the excellent SOLO Italian restaurant, thanks to Herbert. Excellent food and superb service. Pity for such a large restaurant it was quite, but maybe that was because it was mid week as its deserving of greater recognition.The World Cup was on during our visit but wasn't on TV in the room,so we went to the hotel Crossroads bar to watch it Although we didn't buy any drinks the manger Ayman gave us superb seats in front of a wide screen screen and even changed the channel so we could watch it with English commentary.If one person stood out amongst this plethora of top end service personnel it was Mody one of the pool guys. Nik and his colleague were also great but Mody went above the usual levels. He laid out towels for us in our favourite position by the pool and when he found out it was my birthday arranged a special plate of fruit which he decorated in a special and unusual artistic way with a special note .Sorry if I've not mentioned you by name but whoever is responsible for training staff deserves recognition and praise.The Hotel itself is very clean with large bedrooms . Its probably ready for a refurb soon and its location means you can't walk outside except to the Metro which is only 200 mtrs away. The Wifi Mall is easy to access from the reception area without going outside and has a great range of top end shops but without the crowds of the Dubai Mall. We were lucky to be there when the summer sales started, so ended up buying lots of things at incredibly low prices.Whether we need the stuff is another matter but as my wife always says "look how much we've saved".In terms of service, probably the best hotel I've ever stayed at.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Kace20

Dear Guest,

Happy belated birthday and I hope that you are enjoying your retirement! It is wonderful to hear that you had a superb stay with us and found our service to be outstanding. I am deeply heartened to see all the names mentioned in your review. Rest assured that the colleagues will be praised for the job well done.

Moreover, I am glad that you appreciated the spectacular range of food offered during buffet breakfast at Azur Restaurant and also had an excellent dinner at Solo Italian Restaurant.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The food and quality of food was simply outstanding and the service was superb. If you ever go for buffet make sure you don’t miss their beef stroganoff, fish with saffron and umm ali. Highly highly recommended . A must visit and try. Since Ramadan is over u should then try their brunch :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Muna A
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Guest,

I am pleased that you enjoyed our Ramadan iftar at Azur Restaurant. It is wonderful to hear that you were impressed with our wide selection of food particularly the beef stroganoff, fish with saffron and umm ali.