1,926 results
All reviews bur dubai meena bazaar front office travel desk the bell boy recommend this hotel room service indian food house keeping rooftop bar hotel is located metro station nice stay enjoyed my stay special thanks convenient location business trip
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Its a perfect hotel for business,great location near to metro station. The room and very clean and spacious. They look much better than photos. The breakfast is good. Overall i had a great stay for a short visit. I really appreciate all the staffs specially roderick chucky muthu and all front office staff thank you for a wonderful stay...

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking your precious time to post your excellent feedback on TripAdvisor. It is with much pleasure I read your kind acknowledgment of our Services.

I am delighted to read your encouraging comments about our staff. Our devoted and experienced staff cater to the needs of guests with utmost care, and services rendered straight from the heart. We appreciate your kind words and compliments and it will be my pleasure to share your thoughts with the team.

We certainly look forward to warmly welcoming you in the near future at Royal Ascot Hotel Dubai.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Check in was smooth. Rooms were good, clean and comfortable rooms... Cleaning was good..
Very close to all shopping center, gold market and restaurants nearby. Public transport is at shout.. Taxis available round the clock...Easy access to metro for airport transfer.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Check in was good reception was smiling and and welcoming. The room was big and comfortable and the clealiness was very good by the boy. Lobby to was fine. The only problem was the hot water from the showers and when i mean hot water i mean boiling water at 8 in the morning. And even though i have spoken to the manager Rajesh who was very kind enough to shift us to another room the problem was the same in that room and even after they try to fix it they said thats the normal temprature of the water. This has to be taken care of sooner . Thank you

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Reviewed 5 September 2018

My stay was good, and the location is nearby the shopping area meena bazaar and gold souq. Room are spacious and cleaned. The staff are friendly specially pamela, anna, rafael and roderick who assist me during my stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

The check in was good the recptionist was nice too Marjorie had asked at check out uf my stay was good. So just had problem with housekeeping as they never came to change the towels or clean the garbage. Ceanliness wqs not up to the mark . Hoping for the changes on 4th floor.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018