2,039 results
All reviews meena bazaar bur dubai room service front office travel desk bell boy house keeping recommend this hotel special thanks enjoyed my stay metro station hotel is located rooftop pool a wonderful stay rooms are spacious business trip maricar
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Its a perfect hotel for business,great location near to metro station. The room and very clean and spacious. They look much better than photos. The breakfast is good. Overall i had a great stay for a short visit. I really appreciate all the staffs specially roderick chucky muthu and all front office staff thank you for a wonderful stay...

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking your precious time to post your excellent feedback on TripAdvisor. It is with much pleasure I read your kind acknowledgment of our Services.

I am delighted to read your encouraging comments about our staff. Our devoted and experienced staff cater to the needs of guests with utmost care, and services rendered straight from the heart. We appreciate your kind words and compliments and it will be my pleasure to share your thoughts with the team.

We certainly look forward to warmly welcoming you in the near future at Royal Ascot Hotel Dubai.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Check in was smooth. Rooms were good, clean and comfortable rooms... Cleaning was good..
Very close to all shopping center, gold market and restaurants nearby. Public transport is at shout.. Taxis available round the clock...Easy access to metro for airport transfer.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Reviewed 5 September 2018

My stay was good, and the location is nearby the shopping area meena bazaar and gold souq. Room are spacious and cleaned. The staff are friendly specially pamela, anna, rafael and roderick who assist me during my stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Extremely friendly staff. The rooms are huge and comfortable. The hotel nightclub is one of the best in Dubai. No one should miss it. Quiet mornings at the breakfast zone which was very relaxing for me.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Rajesh K, Front Office Manager at Royal Ascot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

it has been a pleasure staying at this hotel. i would like to extend my heartious thanks to Rahesh the manager and the housekeeping attendant Adullah gor his excelent in taking care of us. the breakfast buffet and the pool was very clean and good service bt the attendies there. i recommende this hotel to everyone alredy.

Date of stay: August 2018