2,226 results
All reviews thyme restaurant welcome pack bedroom apartment public beach maids room these apartments jebel ali resort jbr walk great apartment dubai marina building work sister hotel excellent location washing machine small supermarket fully equipped kitchen restaurants and shops
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed in a decent 4 bedroom apartment. Good location on JBR. Rooms and living spaces were quite big. View was okay, with Dubai perpetually being in construction mode.

I have stayed in nearby apartments earlier and the bedrooms living area and kitchen were a lot bigger in comparison.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

All thing inside apartment is good and new
All staffs helpful specially Mr. kamal
And Ms.priyanka
The location is perfect
24hr food around and market
The apartment is big and have a good view
With partial sea view

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Yasser M, Cluster General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear ThE b,

We are equally thrilled to know that you had an enjoyable stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower.

Thank you for enthusiastically highlighting the areas we excel upon and we assure you that we will continue to provide you with the best of everything that we offer on your next stays with us. Our associates, especially Mr. Kamal and Ms. Priyanka will be delighted to learn that their efforts made a difference to your stay.

ThE b, thank you again for posting your review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to welcoming you back again for the next stays.

Best regards,

Yasser Mansour
Cluster General Manager

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The JA Oasis JBR has great location in the JBR close to the beach .
The apartment size is convenient, services are amazing.
Very short waiting time for elivator .
In conclusion, I recommend this hotel for families.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The room was good , and priyanka was very nice dealing with us and helped us to have nice room, the room is clean and wander full view , everything was perfect and comfortable for my family, it’s not the first time for us and it will not be the last time here

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I booked the 3 bedroom apartment with a bunch of friends and it was excellent. Very spacious with all the great amenities like the big comfortable beds and the massive bathrooms. I highly recommend visiting Oasis Beach Tower. A special shoutout to Pryanka at the main desk for being very understanding and nice :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Yasser M, Cluster General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Abdulla63,

I would like to thank you for your kind feedback and I am glad to read that you had a very good experience with us. I appreciate the many great observations you make about our spacious accommodation and amenities.

It is great to know that you and your friends were well looked after during your stay with us and I will be sure to let Priyanka know of your compliments.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards,