7,132 results
All reviews personal concierge mezzerie restaurant towel art vietnamese restaurant social by heinz beck peacock alley adult pool palm jumeirah lounge access family pool beautiful hotel special thanks pool bar pool staff housekeeping team half board the burj al arab
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I and my friend have been coming here to spend our holidays,its been great all the time especially from the services of the staff and the environment
Worthy to mention is felix and subash who serves us everytime in the adult pool. Also inside is anthony vishal and yasas.our pool attendant asitha is great and also food from chef joseph are all nice.
Waldorf is really a nice place to be

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came out to the pool on some guest privileee passes and loved it! Very chill atmosphere at the adult pool, and great service!

Shout out specifically to Felix, subash, and khan for taking care of us. Yasas, Anthony and vishal were also super helpful getting us checked in and directing us where to go!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eric O
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Irfan, Kasun and Gayan from the poolbar were the best Perfect Service also for our Kid. They make all our wish come true. We lost our buggy so the Waldorf borrow us a buggy from the Hotel for our vacation. Also the housekeeping was very satisfying. It was also good to have different Restaurants. And the Smoothie on the Pool are allways fresh blended.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Unforgettable stay at Waldorf, the house keeping service was superb, courtesy Amar, Akash... Harish. Great cordination and timely service.

I will definitely visit again, it was a memorable experience, one you can’t forget in a rush.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

From start to finish, our stay was memorable - a true 5 star hotel! Shambhu & sushil supervisor who worked as a housekeeper ,,,,, was first class in terms of his level of service. He was attentive, kind and friendly and his colleagues subam In fact, all staff at waldrof had a similar amazing attitude where nothing was too much trouble. I fell imaging.... during my stay there . The room was luxurious and Bathroom full amenities... The restaurants in the hotel were also fantastic where we had excellent quality food. The gym was well equipped and nicely set out where I look forward to
working out. We felt truly pampered, many thanks.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple