7,004 results
All reviews personal concierge mezzerie restaurant heinz beck vietnamese restaurant adult pool peacock alley towel art pool bar service palm jumeirah lounge access beautiful hotel family pool special thanks half board afternoon tea the burj al arab housekeeping team
Reviewed 28 June 2018

People told me I was mad going to Dubai at this time of year as it would be too hot. Well, it’s hot alright but with a bit of common sense you can still have a good time.

We have been to Dubai a few times, always to different hotels. You expect the standard to be high. Our stay at the Waldorf would be very hard to fault. Our suite was huge and beautifully clean. We loved the towel animals. Thanks Dinesh.

We had access to the Club lounge which was great. All the staff there were super attentive and would organize pretty much anything for you. It’s probably not fair to single people out but Mark, Sagar and Evelyn were particularly helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard D
Waldorf Astoria... P, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and for sharing your experience. We are happy that you recognised the friendliness of our Team Members. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I enjoyed staying at the Waldorf Astoria Palm Dubai for 2 nights. It was a very classy hotel and I decided to stay here after my stay last year at Waldorf Astoria Berlin which was excellent. The rooms were of a good size and the decor was very elegant, bright and modern. My room faced the sea/palm and had a great view. The beach is one of the best on the Palm, much nicer than the Atlantis. The reception team were also friendly and professional. The only negative point was I found the food in Mezzerie to be of low quality and not up to usual Waldorf Astoria standard, selection was slightly poor also The bathroom TV remote also did not work and I did speak to them twice to please fix it but it was not fix during my stay. Beside this I was a very good stay and I would love to come back again in the future. I am glad I stayed at this hotel on The Palm.

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank Nick C

Thank you for your detailed review and for your kind words on our product and services. It makes our efforts so much more worthwhile knowing they are appreciated. I have shared your comments with my team and they are all delighted. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Beautiful lobby and room was gorgeous and spacious, we were upgraded to an Ocean view as it was our first stay with Waldorf! Just one word of warning, remember to bring your credit card you booked the hotel with. We were asked to produce it on check in and had left it at home. Thankfully we were able to log into internet banking and prove the transaction had been made on my card. Check in was quick, and staff lovely.

Half board deal was great, pool bar was busy but we managed to find a table ok. Service was slow, only appeared to be one or two waiters serving the whole area, had to ask for drinks twice and there was some confusion over menus however food arrived and was lovely.

Adult only pool was nice, pretty busy, so sunloungers were full but it was very hot so we just stayed in the pool anyhow. There was no swim up bar which we thought unusual for a 5* hotel on The Palm in Dubai. Waiters did serve drinks around the pool but again, service was slow because there seemed to be one or two waiters serving the whole area, they were working very hard! A few more waiters would have been a good idea.

We had dinner in the Vietnamese restaurant on the half board deal which worked well. Food was lovely as was the ambiance. However book in advance as we didn't and could eat late. We went for cocktails in a bar beforehand which we really enjoyed.

Slight problem with a faulty hair dryer in the room which overheated, hotel removed, it, replaced and apologised.

Breakfast offered a large selection, it was busy, so we sat outside where it was quieter and just about ok in the heat!

Really enjoyed the experience - also liked the sea and swimming out to the little deck area which was peaceful and quiet!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire H

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Never fails to disappoint. We had another wonderful stay. Excellent staff and service throughout the hotel, especially the Lounge staff, Rajid, Emma, Eve, Saga and all thank you for making our stay memorable.

Room Tip: Best view is city facing as the Dubai skyline looks wonderful both day and night
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank annbracey

Reviewed 26 June 2018

great hotel well decorated and appointed let down by thoughtless staff, who try to accommodate you, but don't think through the process. almost like new staff being taught the routines but not how to execute

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
Waldorf Astoria... P, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us and I am terribly sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing stay with us. I appreciate your candid feedback and assure to review the areas closely with my team.

We hope to redeem your faith in us, and to one day provide you with a great experience that you well deserve. Until then I remain with sincere apologies.