3,863 results
All reviews white orchid all inclusive package la fontana anchor bar signature lounge jebel ali corona bar signatures lounge shooting club sports cafe shooting range butler team elemis products garden view a la carte restaurants ground floor fantastic resort
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Beautiful hotel, set well away from the City but lovely in its remoteness, rooms were beautiful, comfortable and enormous. Staff were friendly and attentive, nothing was too much trouble, we were greeted at the main restaurant by our names which made it feel more personal, couldn't fault the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for Beach Front suite
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Lsmith5481
Mark I, Executive Assistant Manager –Rooms at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Dear Lsmith5481,

Thanks for taking the time to share some of the highlights of your visit with us. We love being able to spoil our guests wherever possible and I am glad that we did in your case. My entire team was also really excited to see the positive feedback directed at them - thanks for making their day!

See you soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Wow what can l say, a first class resort. The moment from arriving to leaving it was second to none. The amazing room opposite the beach was breathtaking, was such a shame we had bad weather but it did not spoil the experience. We only stayed two days but it was unforgettable. We hope to return one day and stay longer.

Room Tip: A must if staying in Dubai.
4  Thank sharon J
Mark I, Executive Assistant Manager –Rooms at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Dear sharon w,

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed a memorable honeymoon stay with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and we hope to see you again on your 1st Anniversary, if not before.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We booked in August for a February 17 holiday, largely on the strength of overwhelmingly positive trip advisor reviews. We also had a few personal recommendations from friends, work mates and a travel agent. No one said a bad word and they are right. It is a fantastic hotel and team.

All of the staff are friendly and helpful, some exceptionally so. Two examples, the man from the stables was fantastic on our pony trek, and the staff in the Italian La Traviata for getting our tired boy weetabix for dinner. There are many more examples.

Our room was in block 5 had a view of the sea between the blocks in front and access straight onto the garden. The boys loved going and looking in the streams and gardens for terrapins and peacocks and other wildlife. We also liked just sitting reading or sunbathing on our loungers when the children were having no sun time/naps.

We were allocated 577 on arrival which we perfect in almost every way, an end room very private and quiet. The only not ideal thing was a shower room rather than a bathroom as it was for the less physically able. We really wanted a bath for the children and moved to 576 two days later. Block 5 is closest to the hotel and La Fontana restaurant and pool. We had a good walk around the blocks and gardens and even if you are far away, you're not far away. I put a picture of the resort map on the photos, have a look.

The food is great, there are plenty of pork products if you really need them, but we chose to be culturally appropriate with food and not eat any while there. The La Fontana buffet restaurant is excellent with a good range at every meal time. There are bowls, plates and knives and forks from ikea for children so you don't need to take your own cutlery. There's a low level table for them to help themselves, it's all been well thought out.

The other restaurants are all excellent too, scallops and then salmon teriyaki for lunch, er, yes please! Asian tapas and miso black cod for dinner, oh, go on then! All I would say is plan a few days ahead and get your reservations in.

There's a nice playground, there's mini golf, the beach is lovely to play on. There are four pools. We ended up in the saltwater one by the beach most often as that was the children's favourite. We didn't try to sneak into the jasmine exclusive one as there was no need.

Everything is really well thought out and executed. The people are so nice and helpful. I've already been looking at prices to go back in October half term as we didn't see all of the Dubai things we wanted too. Never mind driving the other way and having a look at Abu Dhabi. We had nine nights and could easily have done a fortnight.

Go!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
8  Thank Dr_Waugh

Dear Dr_Waugh,

It is a real pleasure to be able read your compliments and thank you very much for posting such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

It makes us very proud to know that we were able to make your holiday truly a memorable experience. Your compliments about your well-appointed room, team member’s friendly service, high class facilities, and excellent food at our restaurants have been noted and shared with the team. Such will surely serve as an encouragement for all of us.

Once more, thank you for spreading the good words to TripAdvisor and for recommending us to the other travelers.

We hope see you again at JA Palm Tree Court, your home in Dubai.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2017

I woukd recommend this resort. Ideal for a family holiday. Overall very good. Food choice and quality excellent for an all inclusive resort. Only disappointment was that the mini bar in the room was chargeable and not included in the all inclusive package. Which was strange as the drinks within the minibar were the same as those across the resort and included within the all inclusive package. Staff very attentive and friendly. We had a great holiday and would probably return there.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank michaeldavidp2017

Dear michaeldavidp2017,

While I am happy to know that you appreciated most of our facilities and services, I am however saddened to have read that you felt let down due to our Mini bar facility and I apologise for the same. Please rest assured that your observations has been noted and shared with our management team for review, where need be.

Thank you and see you soon!

Regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Rain and relatively bad weather did not spoil our stay. We enjoyed our stay, but no doubt we would have loved more sun to fully enjoy the beach, pool and golf facilities.

The hotel and the staff are excellent. So is the location at the beach.
Breakfast buffet was great.
We did not try many of the restaurants, but the ones we tried, were more convenient rather than good.
When the weather is not on your side and if food/restaurants is a major theme to you (as it is to my family), the resort seems a little bit to far from city centre.
I believe this hotel/resort had been much more appreciated by us, if we had smaller children. But we don't.
I guess, that all families with children up to 12-13 years must find this hotel better than excellent.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Stig Birk D

Dear Stig Birk D,

It is so nice to know that even though your stay with us was slightly marred due to the bad weather, you still had an overall memorable experience with us which I am thankful for. Your special mention of our facilities, amenities and heartfelt service are greatly appreciated and I will definitely share your praises to my entire team. I am sure that your comments will leave big smiles on their faces.

Thank you and my team and I hope to welcome you back in not so distant future.

Regards,