“Just meh.”

Ranked #1,167 of 13,212 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Deira
Description: Yuraku is a homegrown hidden gem located in the heart of Deira, and situated on the mezzanine floor of Asiana Hotel. This restaurant boasts two open kitchens, casual style dining, and focuses on the best of Japanese, Filipino and Korean street food. The fun and casual ambience makes it the perfect setting for both families and friends alike, as well as for people looking for a quick bite after a long day. The word ‘Yuraku’ means ‘joy’ in Japanese, and true to form, that is exactly what our customers will get. Here at Yuraku, you can taste the authentic flavours of three of the world’s most fascinating countries; a place where you can unwind, relax, take advantage of our special offers and promotions and enjoy our private karaoke rooms. The restaurant is headed by Asiana Hotel’s Executive Chef, James Kang, who has been with the hotel since it opened in 2011 and is the inspiration behind Yurako's unique concept. Utilising what he's learned with over 20 years' experience, Chef Kang
Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

I think this was by far my least KoreanBBQ ever. The meat wasn’t marinated in my opinion so it was blend and no taste if we didnt use any dipping after.

Date of visit: May 2022
Write a reviewReviews (117)

Reviewed 10 June 2022

What an Awesome place and food they have!!!
Staffs are amazing and specially to “Mr.Andro” for assisting us and playing with my nephew the whole time.

Keep it up!!!

Date of visit: June 2022
Reviewed 16 November 2021 via mobile

Yuraku restaurant which is located in Deira Asiana hotel, waiter Chihanso is amazing guy we enjoyed a lot (BBQ) samgyupsal with his great service. Definitely well come back

Date of visit: November 2021
Reviewed 14 October 2021 via mobile

The place is nice and clean, with great ambiance and 10/10 service. ChiHanso was the best, he is so nice and helful, totally made my dinning experience feel world class!. The food is all you coulc wish for… i had the porkbelly BBQ and all i can say is wow! I will defibately be coming again!

Date of visit: October 2021
1  Thank Mortdekai
Reviewed 29 September 2021 via mobile

I have been here for almost 10 times and I still find myself longing to eat in this place every time. It's that good

They have an all-you-can-eat-samgyupsal (pork) promo for only AED 75 per pax. Everything is unlimited: rice, lettuce, kimchi, ssamjang & other dips and all other side dishes. (Except drinks) Meat is fresh and the serving is huge. Vegetables are absolutely at its freshest and most flavorful. Aside from ssamgyupsal, they also have other dishes that you can try.

Service is also great. All the staffs are very accommodating. I also appreciate the fact that they don’t compromise on the quality of their meat. My fave of course is that I get to grill the meat in our own table, feeling like I’m in a K-drama series. I hope they’ll add baby braised potato (gamja jorim) on their side dishes and some more in the future.

Nevertheless, the entire experience was very delightful and I can't wait to go again!
Yuraku means joy in Japanese and that’s definitely how they made us feel

Reservation is advised.