Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Well Organised trip

South travels provided us a well organised trip plan and visa arrangements for our trip to... read more

Reviewed 13 January 2019
Mithilesh R
Excellent Service - Dubai Hotel and Visa

I booked a hotel in Dubai and i was able to avail the discounted rate for Dubai tourist visa. The... read more

Reviewed 23 December 2018
hamidreside

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from US$39.00
from US$50.00
from US$67.40
from US$66.90
More Info
All reviews tourist visa visa services working days planning to visit dubai visas uae agencies ruby company tours emirates
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Very fast and efficient on getting a tourist visa for United Arab Emirates! Many thanks to Alan and the team!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

5 Star company ! Professional team, polite and problem solving. I had problem with receiving visa as the embassy here doesn't issue visa for foreigners. Just a short phone call "South Travels" has solved my problem. Thanks a lot !

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I have had the pleasure of using South Travels, three times. On each occasion, I received fast, efficient service. The representative (Alan) was very professional and made the process easy.
I highly recommend this organization to future UAE travelers.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Fast, prompt and hassle free service.

We have been using South Travels for a while and will continue to do so!

Thank you Mr. Alan.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

South Travels was very helpful in getting a visa for my husband. Mr Alan responded to my questions quickly and was very professional. I would recommend them.