8,555 results
All reviews tallest hotel the executive lounge tower b vault bar rang mahal corner suite burj khalifa guest relations special thanks high floor thai restaurant free shuttle amazing hotel business hotel luxury hotel sports bar metro station
Reviewed 22 September 2018

My family and I had the opportunity to stay at this magnificent hotel earlier this month and were beyond impressed by the hotel and hospitality we had received during our stay here. Hotel is absolutely beautiful and it doesnt matter what area of the hotel you go to, the service is incredible! From check in to check out we had been helped by such amazing staff members that were beyond happy to help us in one way or another and made our trip memorable!

we would like to start by saying thank you to Maxon at the front desk for making our check in process super easy and accommodating our requests as we had not made reservations to stay at this hotel prior to arriving.

A SPECIAL THANK YOU to Aspak and chef Jatinder in the executive lounge for being the reason why we fell in love with this hotel! we were always greeted with a smile and were treated with the UTMOST respect during our meals/stay. Randomly through conversations, we had informed these gentlemen that our flight was not until 1130 pm and without a question they had made arrangements for us to have a late check out as well as allowed us to join them for happy hour that day. the most heartfelt moment for us was the surprise we received from Chef Jatinder. Vegetarian meal options were seldom in the executive lounge, and he went out of his way to make the three of us a vegetarian meal for dinner. Never in a million years can you think to receive such special hospitality in any hotel in the world as we had received from these two gentlemen! no words are enough to express how grateful we are to Aspak and Jatinder for making us feel like family through these actions! They will be the reason why we return to JW Marriott in the near future!

we would also like to thank Udit at the concierge desk for helping us plan our day trips so easily. we were always greeted with a smile, a positive and helpful attitude and genuine interest as to how our day trips had gone at the end of the day. talking to Udit felt as if we were talking to a family member! He provided us with such great and honest information.

last but not least, Gopi was extremely helpful with storing our luggage for the evening and taking it to the taxi upon check out. we could tell he genuinely wanted to help us and not just get his job done.

Overall, a huge thank you to all the staff members at JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, the staff members in the executive lounge, and Aspak and Jatinder for making our dubai trip so memorable!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
DXBJW, Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for sharing your review of your stay with us at the world's full service hotel, the JW Marriott Marquis hotel Dubai.

I am delighted to hear that you had a comfortable stay and that you were well looked after by our team. I will be sure to share with the mentioned associates and with the rest of the team your kind words.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is my second home! Staff very kind and nice, food always tasty and what a atmosphere !!! I will be back everytime in Dubai.

Restaurant management have so many new ideas everytime! Ask for updated menù!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Livio F

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our 24 hour French café and bakery, La Farine here at the JW Marriott Marquis hotel Dubai.
Truly pleased to learn that you enjoyed your dining experience and we look forward to seeing you soon on your next visit.

Kind regards, Balan Paravantavida Hotel Manager

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Ideally located in Business Bay I'd recommend this hotel for anyone traveling on business. I booked via Emirates and was upgraded to a corner suite which was probably the largest hotel room I've ever stayed in! I ate in the buffet, Italian, steak and south American restaurant all of which were excellent but my favorite was the Steak which is located on the 68th floor.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and for choosing JW Marriott Marquis hotel Dubai. Pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking forward to having you again as our guest soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I love the hotel its very nice me and my friends stay here and we all enjoyed alot we have a canal veiw and it look amazing in the evening. Fatima helped me for late check out and also she help me to keep luggage special thanks to Fatima

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Stay and service of hotel is good and one of the best hotel in dubai and best hotel i have ever visited.

nice and cooperative staff. Mrs. Fatima helped us a lot in issue of checkout.

visitors policy is very strict and wont allow anyone unknown.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.