All reviews al rigga road metro station indian restaurant bedroom apartment roof top swimming pool other hotels close to the airport rooms are large club room excellent hotel early check deira handi sauna taxis arabic mall
Reviewed 9 September 2018

I really love the ambiance inside this hotel. The Hotel lobby is really huge and you would even love to stay at the lobby to have a coffee while listening to the grand piano. I really like the classic design being maintained from the lobby itself, to the classic design of the rooms. Thumbs up to the Filipina receptionist who checked us in because she was able to upgrade us to a bigger room without extra fees.
The restaurants are located at the ground level. They also have a convenience store which is open until midnight I think, which made us possible to buy our needs even at the late hours. The restaurants only serve until 11 in the evening and it made us upset because we were not able to experience the to get dine here for a late dinner.
All in all, we enjoyed our stay here but I don't think if we would come back because there are a lot of 5-star hotels nearby which offers a better stay experience.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jood Palace Hot... D, Manager at Jood Palace Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear Franzel,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience at Jood Palace Hotel, Dubai.

We really appreciate your kind words and compliments it helps us to strive hard to provide excellent service to our guest. Please be informed that we have noted all your concerns and we are taking all the best possible action to correct it.

Once again thank you for your honest feedback and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Jood Palace Hotel Dubai, Management Team

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Mostly I visit the Hotel since Taj Hotel,now it's totally change, even there not allowing visitor during day time,I was went down from the pool go to my room with bathrobe in the lobby since my friend cannot pick up upstair the package that I want to give to him ,I don't like to wait him so I don't have to change from pool so he will not wait for sometime.I encounter problem as well to steam I woke early ,to steam and the steam was not working ,I inform the attendant and wait but still not and she said it will ,so I decided to come back few minutes to my room but when I came back still not working and I choose to sauna instead. I had problem as well with reception before my check out, I call them in morning that I will check out by 13:00 and they agreed,but when I came back to my room around 12:15 I cannot open the room ,and I call to other room the reception with the help of HK ,and they told me that automatic cancelled by 12, and I was suprised that it's automatic since they can adjust in the system the timing of the card.I love the hotel but totally pissed off with the service I get during the period I stayed.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Jood Palace Hot... D, Manager at Jood Palace Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Mr. Emzon,

We were delighted to have you with us and thank you for your review here in Trip Advisor.

We understand your frustration, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

We look forward to your continued patronage and assure you of the very best in services, facilities & hospitality in the true Jood tradition, which the Jood Palace Hotel, Dubai is committed to delivering to all our guests.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

The check-in was pretty fast. Huge and beautiful lobby. Room was big and love the bathroom but AC was not that good.
The food was basic. Nothing special. It was an average hotel for me. Not what I expected from a 5 star hotel.

Room tip: There's no view from the room. Food was basic. Fast check-in. Nice bathroom. Huge room.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jood Palace Hot... D, Manager at Jood Palace Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear Yen04,

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

كان رحلتي للفندق جدا مروعة و كان كل من عبيد و مينا في قمة قلة الاحترام في التعامل و ارجو من المدير العام بالتواصل معي مباشرة

My trip to the hotel was very horrible and both Obaid and Mina were at the top of the lack of respect in dealing and I would like the General manager to communicate directly with me

M.N
Mhnd.nayef@hotmail.com

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank M A

Dear Mr. Mohanad.

We understand your frustration and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Allowing visitors at night is against the hotel policy and the same was clearly explained upon your check-in.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

No problems what so ever. Smooth check in. Every thing was perfect and not a single complaint. Highly recommended to all. Breakfast was good with alot og choices and the pool is clean and beautiful. Shuttle service available to malls and mamzar beach.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jood Palace Hot... D, Manager at Jood Palace Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Shazan,

On behalf of the management team of JOOD Palace Hotel Dubai, we want to thank you for your great comment about our hotel and it’s always our pleasure to be at your service as well as other valuable guests like yourself.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and for sure you’re valuable comments will drive us to excel more in providing excellent service.