5,209 results
All reviews skyview bar afternoon tea panoramic suite rolls royce bab al yam hermes toiletries culinary flight personal butler iconic hotel luxurious hotel butler service pillow menu jumeirah beach hotel floor to ceiling windows birthday cake pure luxury our honeymoon
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I have got to say this hotel really does live up to its reputation as "the worlds most luxurious hotel" I have stayed at many 5 star hotels around the world and I can confidently say this is a 7 star hotel.

When you arrive at the hotel you are greeted with exquisitely dressed door man and front of house staff they look incredible. Not only are they dressed exquisitely they are the best in the business the service they provide is fabulous extremely happy and extremely helpful.

You are checked in at your suite which I think is fantastic no waiting inline every suite has the use of a Butler which is great. I had organised a surprise for my mum as it was her 60th I had arranged for afternoon tea in the suite and asked for it to be decorated. The room was decorated fantastically loads of pink balloons my mum was very surprised she absolutely loved it and the afternoon tea was great. The staff serving the afternoon teas could not do enough for us it really made the experience perfect.

The pool area was brilliant we sat right at the bottom by the infinity pool which was also like being sat on the beach as the beds were on sand. The beds were very comfortable indeed we did not want to leave them. Again the service we received by the staff was unfaultable, they could not do enough for us and were always smiling and happy.

We all loved our suites they are very luxurious, comfortable and clean. I have to say everything about this hotel is 7 star we did not have a single complaint from arriving to leaving. I will be back and I will recommend to everyone. It is expensive but worth every penny.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank LukeGWW
Margaret P, General Manager at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Guest,

We thank you for recommending us to your friends and family following your stay with is to celebrate the 60th birthday of your mother.
It is our pleasure to note that we did manage to make this special occasion an exceptional one for you. We for sure certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

What can I say ...... we stayed here for 4 days. Over the top?yes, Did we feel special?yes, was the service impecable ? yes, expensive? yes, an experience of a lifetime yes?was I left wanting more?no,worth every cent ?Absolutely!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to note that you had a memorable stay with us and that we managed to make you feel special. We thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor and we do hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

I've just been wowed! I've been around the world twice - never have I experienced the level of service that I received at the Burj Al Arab. From the minute you walk in the door - they greet you by name (sent from security at the gate) to the butler that walked me out to the car to take me to the airport - it was the most fabulous hotel stay I've ever had. And besides that - the view is amazing. The service is beyond excellent. The spa massage was wonderful !!! It's definitely worth a bit of a splurge! Go for it and enjoy!

Stayed: November 2017
Margaret P, General Manager at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor following your stay with us. We are happy to note that our colleagues managed to create a memorable experience for you through their service. I am sure they will be delighted to note that their efforts and dedication is well appreciated by our guests.

We do hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We don’t have enough words to express ourselves to say how amazing was this holidays. The staff is amazing. The hotel is marvelous. The beach is awesome and all the jumeira resort is exquisite. A special thank to Mr. Mandal who treated us very well. See you next time.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We are happy to note that we managed to create a memorable experience during your stay with us. We thank you for commending our colleagues and are delighted that you liked the facilities. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Me and my friends booked their Afternoon Tea in the Sky View Bar. A personal butler will serve you wine, various sumptuous finder foods and your choice of tea. You can see birds eye view of the The Palm and the Jumeirah Hotel. The place is cozy. In the bathroom they use Hermes Perfume and lotion.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We thank you for sharing your review following your dining experience with us at Sky View bar. We are delighted to note that we managed to make your visit a special one and you that you liked our food offering and facilities.

We do hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.