5 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$3
Hotels.comUS$55
Agoda.comUS$55
4,783 results
All reviews blue bar convention center room service nice service swimming pool business trip metro station very nice hotel special thanks house keeping special mention burj khalifa shankar exhibition wtc mr gamal
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very near to Dubai metro. I like the location. Nice hotel. good and clean rooms. lobby area well decorated. housekeeping staff was good. and friendly. My room was well cleaned. and organized. thanks to Mr sujith and Vijay

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice morning i spend when I c Maria shes always welcome me with intimity, smiling and nice job in coffee cream always.

Wish her best future we need 10 girls like Maria to make us happy as she is always making for me.

Nadia Gabriel
Room 806
Guest from Kuwait

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'd like to deeply thank Mr. Ewoch from house keeping & Mr. Laxman from reception..
They both were really hardworking with passion at novtel hotel in world trade center at dubai ..
Thank you so much ..
I'd love to come back again this place..

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great ambience, relaxing vibes provided by the hotel. I appreciate the support of the staff, very friendly and attentive. I would also like to thank Amalia for her great cooperation and assistance she gave me and our team.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ssaqr
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am really happy for the serviceof staffs here especially the man with good attitude "laxman" and also happy with the stay in novotel. For the people who coming here in dubai for explore i really recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2021