Open today: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM

from US$59.71
from US$48.00
from US$70.56
1,700 results
All reviews camel ride desert safari dune bashing bbq dinner our tour guide morning safari sand dunes sand boarding belly dancing quad biking explained everything great driver great fun take pictures great trip an amazing experience camp
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

The Safari was amazing! Our driver, Maqsood, was super nice! The trip to the dunes was amazing! Maqsood is a professional of driving through the dunes
Dinner and shows were nice too.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

We had an amazing morning thanks to our guide Jameel, who was kind enough to take us through wonderful activities such as camel riding, quad biking, dune bashing and sandboarding. We were very satisfied with his amazing service and that of his team. Always keen to give us their best. We would absolutely recommend them. Thank you very much, Jameel, and we hope to see you again!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

We have an excellent time. Food was excellent and our guide was informative and went out I'd his way to help us at everything.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Me and my partner went to Dubai in December 2020, we had a tour guide name ‘ Abbas ‘ for our experience.

Our tour guide was amazing, he made our experience so fun and one in a life time, he was patient with our photo shoots and even helped us take them, once we arrived at the dinner he insured we were the first to get our food, and he always checked we were okay.

Later in the evening, me and my partner actually left our photo of us at the BBQ, we told Abbas and he actually went and found it the next day, in the desert and brought it all the way back to our hotel, which was around 1 hour away from the desert.

I couldn’t fault this experience at all

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

The Desert Safari was my highlight of my holiday in Dubai I will definitely go back again for this experience
The driver was so friendly and excellent service was provided Pick Up and drop off at our hotel This is truly an experience my family and I will never forget

Date of experience: December 2020