Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$85.00
from US$69.00
from US$27.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

The tour program was like fabulous. They pick up us on a time from hotel jumeirah and have a photo outside driving alone to the beach road make me so special. The tour guide was outstanding they explain the things in a details. As wat we requested for the coffee at burj Al Arab with my girlfriend they plan accordingly. I m glad to visit again and I will recommended these holidayys to my friends family. Thank you so much for everything

holidayys, Manager at holidayys.com, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review, your feedback is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
Looking forward to welcoming you soon!!

Thanks
Nazia

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Visited burj Khalifa with my mom first time i visit dubai and it was a great experience thnks to. Holidayys for making my trip memorable and enjoyable.. We say diwali is the festival of lights but truly dubai is full of lights
Wow

holidayys, Manager at holidayys.com, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Very nice experience worlds tallest building. At the top is cool place. Very good management through out everyone loved it. Great view. Definitely recommend if you are in dubai

Date of experience: February 2021

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon.”

Best regards
Nazia

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

The name itself has an attraction. By visiting only you know it’s a lifetime experience. Had great fun and awesome time at Burj Khalifa. Thank you so much Holidayys.com!!!

It’s a must watch place and should be on top of every visitors’ list. You feel like as you are on top of the world or kind of a over the moon feeling. ⭐️. The view is amazing . You just look around and you will feel stunned.

Overall, a fruitful and wow experience...

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip with us! I hope your next tour and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

It was a amazing experience with my family we booked the tickets to holidayys .com love the body to burj al khalifa it was a amazing trip cannot wait to visit again Love it❤️❤️

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your tour with us. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your trip arranged by us. Do check out our Facebook and Instagram pages for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.