Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM

from US$71.24
from US$60.00
from US$40.00
More Info
All reviews red dunes fire show camel ride great fun desert safari quad guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hashim was an amazing tour guide. The wild ride through the red desert with deflated tires was fun. The camel ride was also fun and the shows were so amazing and colorful. The 4 wheeler, dune buggy was not included in the package but was the first stop, and the vendors will come and wrap you up for $240AED without caring whether or not you are participating in that event. I was not happy with that. It’s like you don’t have a choice but to pay since you are all wrapped up. Otherwise I would HIGHLY recommend this adventure. It’s well worth it. Thanks Hashim for the adventure of a lifetime!!!

2  Thank 928vernellr
expertsadventure, Guest Relations Manager at Adventure Experts Tourism LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings From Adventure Experts!

We would like to thank you so much for your warm kind comments and lovely words; we are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us, we will pass out your lovely comments to Mr. Hashim.
Wishing to see you vey soon for more fun and new experiences.

Best Regards
Adventure Experts Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My driver is best he is a very good man I feel comfortable with him and my friends also and he is very particular in time

Greetings From Adventure Experts!

Thank you for your kind review. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to deliver better service in future also. Once again thank you for recommending this tour.

Best Regards
Adventure Experts Tourism LLC

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ikram was a great tour guide and host! He was very punctual with our arrival and departure times, was friendly and knowledgable and made sure to keep checking that we were comfortable and enjoying the experience.
I suffer from travel sickness and Ikram made sure to take a gentler desert route to accommodate me and ensure I still enjoyed the experience. We took a number of photos in the dessert and overall really enjoyed the experience!
Thank you Ikram for being an amazing host!

Date of experience: January 2021
expertsadventure, Guest Relations Manager at Adventure Experts Tourism LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings From Adventure Experts!

Really grateful for your review and recommendation. Glad that you enjoyed the trip as well as our services. We will pass your Beautiful compliments to Mr. Ikram.

With best regards
Adventure Experts LLC

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My best part the desert safari the dune bashing was amizing and the bbq buffet dinner was delicious
Highly recomeded to mr hashim he was helpfull

Greetings From Adventure Experts!

Really grateful for your review and recommendation. Glad that you enjoyed the trip as well as our services. We will pass your compliments to Mr. Hashim.

With best regards Adventure Experts LLC

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Its was my memorable day out we enjoyed with our guide Nadeem he was ubsolotly friendly he give us good sirvice i highly recomeded this trip is worth of money

Greetings From Adventure Experts Tourism LLC

My team and I would like to thank you so much for the time you have customized just to review us, your warm words and kind comments means a lot.

With best regards