14 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$47
ExpediaUS$82
Trip.comUS$78
Official SiteUS$116
All reviews shamiana restaurant special thanks duty manager ladies night amazing hospitality special mention infinity pool indian food concierge team rooftop bar a lovely stay top floor f b see you soon amazing hotel home away from home late check
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at Taj JLT for the first time and enjoyed my experience from the friendly staff at check in (who took into account my request for a high floor and upgraded me to a nicer view) to the pool and the breakfast. Everything is and feels brand new, and the service delicate and attentive. Would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Mohit Gurnani, General Manager at Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the room, its décor, view, food, and excellent service that the team has provided.

We look forward to welcoming you once again and continuing to meet your expectations.

Mohit Gurnani

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Great staff... Amazing room... Fantastic facilities... Lovely price... Spectacular views from the rooftop... 100% going back without a doubt... The office manager, Prashant Rana, took time to help me with whatever I needed to make my stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Karan Maini, Guest Services / Front Office at Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers!

It is always a great pleasure to receive great feedback, especially when it specifically names our associates. I will ensure your feedback is passed on and recorded under our STARS reward program. Providing our guests with amazing experiences and ensuring that they are happy is always our top priority.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future, and the team here remains on standby to serve all of your requirements once again!

Reviewed 31 March 2021

We stayed in the Deluxe Room with Balcony. Very nice Marina View and spacious room. We got a very warm welcome by the staff, especially Kannav made our stay very comfortable with perfect assistance in all matters.

Greetings from Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the room, its décor, view, food, and excellent service that the team especially Kannav has provided.

Reviewed 31 March 2021

One of the best hotels in Dubai. Rooms are perfect, view spectacular and staff make you feel so welcome. Good job! Parakh and good did fantastic job to make us feel like there family thanks to the team and management. These guys are assets to the company

Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings from Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed 31 March 2021

Over all very good hospitality. Nice staff which are always a call away to assist us. One of the restaurant in Taj JLT name Shamiana has a very good chef name Mr Somnath Singh Rakesh. My stay was including breakfast. What ever we use to ask him with our special preference was made by him and the taste similar what one like it at home.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Karan Maini, Guest Services / Front Office at Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers!