Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
Free cancellation until 09/12/22
Official Hotel
US$122
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
US$109
Free cancellation until 10/12/22
Agoda.comUS$110
Hotels.comUS$109
Vio.com
1,276 results
All reviews close to the airport excellent service dubai airport metro station reception team excellent hotel comfortable stay special thanks room service business trip short stay front office rooms are spacious house keeping yam mr ragab
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2022 via mobile

We had fantastic time with Time Grand Plaza Hotel. The facilities from pool, gym, sauna are clean and tidy. The staffs are friendly specially Bryan from F&B and Widdy from FO. I highly recommend this hotel!!!☺️

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2022 via mobile

The service was great beginning of the entrance I was welcomed by Mr Yunus with a big smile and I felt I’m home with warm welcoming into the Hotel.
The Receptionist made everything at the check in point easier and very friendly.
The rooms were clean and the room service was very good.
When I was leaving Mr Yunus assisted me with my bags to arrange everything and I felt very safe and comfortable.
Definitely I will come back again.

Room tip: Parking lot always available I never had and problem to park my car at the parking underground.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ayman Gharib, General Manager at TIME Grand Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Abdurahman,

Thank you for your review and for choosing TIME Grand Plaza as your home-away-from-home when in Dubai.

I am very pleased that you had a good stay with us and I am very proud to read that you have described our team members welcoming at all times.

I will be sure to thank Yunus and the rest of Front Office team personally for their continued commitment to driving excellence and we look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 28 September 2022 via mobile

Excellent four nights stay at the hotel, good location for venturing out on our own. The hotel is clean & staff are helpful. The concierge Mr. Yam helped us with maps & directions. It makes our stay special that we will remember for a long time.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ahmed Sobh, Other at TIME Grand Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for visiting us and for sharing your valuable feedback.

I am happy to read that you found the location to your liking and that service received was helpful espiscally by Mr. Yam. Rest assured I will convey your compliment to him.

We are so glad to know that you had a memorable experience and we look forward to having you with us again.

With warm regards,
The Management

Reviewed 28 September 2022

Very good room Service from vikanaat very helpful service , helped fix the kettle , cleaned all the rubbish , went the extra mile all the time.promt on request gave adequate information when asked from him.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback and rating us 5 on TripAdvisor.

I was pleased to read your review of Mr. Vikrant and that your recent stay was very good. We are proud of Mr Vikrant, we are definitely impressed by his service as well. Rest assured we will pass your feedback to him.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to be able to provide you our hospitality once more.

With best regards,
The Management.

Reviewed 27 September 2022

It was a wonderful experience, all the staff were very kind, I have never seen such helpfulness, efficiency and kindness in all my travels. the opportunity to work out in the gym, excellent swimming pool and amazing breakfast, congratulations indeed, I'll be back to see you soon.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ahmed Sobh, Other at TIME Grand Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2022

Dear Mr Emanuele,

Thank you for visiting us and sharing your valuable feedback.

We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful experience and I am proud to read the way you have described our team.

We are grateful to deliver great value to our guests so I am glad you made good of our facilities like the gym and swimming pool. Rest assured we will share your positive remarks with our Management, especially our F&B Kitchen team who would love to hear that their breakfast was amazing.

We can't wait to have you back with us for another amazing time!

With best regards,