Lowest prices for your stay
US$233
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$244
Agoda.com
US$195
ExpediaUS$244
FindHotel
ZenHotels.comUS$247
3,470 results
All reviews private pool pool bar street restaurant pool party special thanks amazing service amazing experience housekeeping team big thanks room service amazing hotel house keeping denzel atul alisa shan mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Overall nice looking hotel. But service insanely slow and poor. Waiting an hour for a bottle opener when they provide a beer with the bottle cap still on…. Then we were moving rooms the next day to have them call up and say someone would be coming to move our bags and take us to the next room. Great service we thought! But, after an hour of waiting the cleaners came and simply took us to the lift and kicked us out. Then spent another 25 min waiting in a queue for not even an apology for waisting and hour and half of our lives. Not happy.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here, housekeeping always on tike and professional. They work very fast. They are M. Naveed & Anil Yoge

I hope to have them clean my room when I am come back for expo 2020.

You should have more staff like them they made my stay enjoyable.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Greeted by amazing hostess, Sandra. You can find Dubai’s best street food (Chicken Caesar salad, chicken fried rice, Tacos, etc) made by Chef Moin and team and tasty beverages here. My favourite was the passion fruit Mojito. There is also new cocktails on the menu. So delicious. Our friendly servers were Sahil and Garishma, however the whole team was amazing. Music from Di Arado created a whole vibeeee.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Mohammed naveed and Samarat dinseh was very professional and kind, I like their service and I’m happy for staying there, I like the pool and the view. Housekeeping staff was very helpful and friendly ❤️

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Friday Brunch was so good. Really libely and back to how to the fun party atmosphere. Amazing food choice and help your self. Service was impeccable with really nice attentive staff. Can’t wait to be back