“Anniversary Dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, View details, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Palm Jumeirah
Description: At Ossiano restaurant, fine dining is an immersive experience. Imagine feasting on a sumptuous dinner in one of Dubai’s most romantic underwater restaurants, as stingrays, sharks and fish glide right past your table. For a meal you won't soon forget, you're invited to indulge at the finest progressive restaurant, with caviar and avant-garde creations from our chefs, in a dream-like underwater setting at Atlantis Dubai.
Reviewed 28 February 2021

Amazing restaurant with a true Atlantis underwater vibe.Me and my boyfriend had a lovely experience. Food is amazing and our attendant Cecilia made sure we are having the best time. Kudos the chef and to the whole staff especially to Cecilia :)

2  Thank gezzagran
Outlet_Management, General Manager at Ossiano, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear gezza g,

Firstly, please let me congratulate you on your recent Anniversary. I am delighted that you chose to celebrate such a special occasion with us at Ossiano.

I would like to express my gratitude for your kind words and I am truly delighted to know our team tended to your every need. I will pass on your kind compliments to Cecilia.

Thank you once again for your kind words and we very much look forward to having you with us again in the near future.

Assistant Restaurant General Manager

Write a reviewReviews (1,566)

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Extraordinary tapas menu, they took great care of our allergies and even our child loved the child’s menu. Waiter Deep was very charming. Great place!

1  Thank georgerI6822RY

Dear George R,

Thank you for taking a moment of your valuable time to share your wonderful experience here on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you enjoyed dining with us.

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed gastronomic delights created by award-winning team.

I will personally extend your kind words to Deep who will be as happy to hear about your experience as I am.

Thank you very much for leaving this wonderful review and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Ossiano soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

Outstanding service and magnificent experience dining by the aquarium but no mermaids spotted . Anna introduced us to all our foods diligently and has good knowledge of the ingredients involved, although we probably didn’t know a quarter of the ingredients mentioned . Anis was really friendly checking in on us from time to time, very nice of him.

p.s. was told mermaids available during Valentine’s 2021. Too bad we missed it

Dear Marina,

It is always a great pleasure to read feedback such as yours and I am thrilled that you chose Ossiano to celebrate your Birthday.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the mesmerising surroundings of The Ambassador Lagoon from your table.

I will personally extend your kind words to Anna and Anis who will be as happy to hear about your experience as I am.

On behalf of the team here, thank you again for your comments and we very much look forward to welcoming you back for another meal soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2021

Deep was our waiter and we had such a lovely experience. This was our second time here and still just as great. The food and atmosphere were excellent and even got to see an underwater proposal! Can't wait to come back!

1  Thank Vicwil1990
Outlet_Management, General Manager at Ossiano, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Dear V W,

Thank you for this wonderful feedback and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

Your experience is one that we hope all guests receive when dining with us. I will pass on your kind compliments to Deep.

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

The whole experience was exceptional, from decor to food to lighting to the amazing aquarium view. Everything was spot on and Tshering our server was super helpful, professional, smart, funny, interactive and made the experience even better! Definitely recommended

Date of visit: February 2021
Outlet_Management, General Manager at Ossiano, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Dear karimlouis,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor, it is always a great pleasure to read feedback such as yours and I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit.

Diner satisfaction is at the centre of everything we do at Ossiano, and our team was excited to read your great feedback with special mention to Tshering.