16 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Trip.comUS$375
Agoda.comUS$362
TripadvisorUS$362
All reviews burj khalifa infinity pool ce la vi fitness center special thanks duty manager perfect service amazing hotel nice pool amazing experience downtown dubai thank you very much special mention kids club the club lounge spa hany
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

I never met a manager like Nina before. She will do everything that is possible to satisfy her clients and always stays positive while doing so! You can always reach out to her with whatever question or request you have and she’ll try to make it work. I wish other hotels could have someone like Nina but I think she’s one of kind! :)

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ellen Hong, Other at Address Sky View, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Dear r3don3,

Thank you so much for choosing Address Sky View for your recent visit.

Our team is more than pleased to know that our service made your time with us an outstanding one. We are delighted to know that you appreciated Nina's efforts to provide you with a comfortable and enjoyable experience.

It's been our true pleasure to have you and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

We came to the spa for our anniversary and had one of the best spa experiences. The therapist Hajer and Elisha were attentive and kind. We felt so comfortable with them. Maple and Jeevan were so helpful to choose the best package for us and were so delighted with our experience of a bodyscrub, body wrap, mini facial, massage and couples jacuzzi session. They were even kind enough to pick up on the fact it was our anniversary and brought us a cake at the end. Thoroughly enjoyable and highly recommend these four staff as they are some of the best we have met in Dubai.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear ShaliniGoonetilleke,

Thank you for choosing to celebrate it at The Spa in Address Sky View. We're very honored to be part of such milestone.

I'm glad that we were able to make you and your partner feel extra special on your anniversary. It always gives us great pleasure to provide our guests memorable experiences.

Once again, happy anniversary! Hajer, Elisha, Maple and Jeevan are very grateful for your commendation and wish to send you their best regards.

Hope you will continue celebrating your special occasions at Address Sky View.

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

As always we had a very pleasant experience at the hotel. The stuff is very professional (not too pushy) and always ready to assist. Special mention goes to the pool organiser, Bishnu, who always went out of his way to accommodate us and serve all our needs.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear socratesmic,

I'm glad that you find everything pleasant during your recent stay experience with us.

We appreciate you for giving wonderful feedback on our services and facilities. I couldn't agree more -- I believe that it's the service that makes a stay experience memorable and I wish to thank you for commending the efforts of our hotel colleagues. Bishnu is indeed a star!

Thank you once again for your positive feedback and we look forward to your continued visits in Address Sky View.

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Best of the best!! Cleaning is wooow!! Very good man, thank you so much ❤️❤️ He is very attentive and knows how to do his job as well!!’ Thank you. Emanuel! Like like like. I hope he will have a professional growth very fast here!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear _L480YF,

I'm glad that you had a lovely experience at Address Sky View and thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you very much for giving positive feedback on your overall experience I wish to thank you as well for taking the time to recognize the services of Emmanuel. That is very kind of you!

Thank you once again and we all look forward to welcoming you on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Great food!!!! Too much food for anyone. The beef ribs are incredible. Drinks were abundant and the service was amazing. Great vibe! I would recommend this venue to anyone wanting a chilled and relaxing brunch.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear 699ayaj,

I'm glad we were able to provide you a warm welcome and a comfortable dining experience at Deck Too.

Reading through your review, it seems that your overall experience with us was positive and wonderful, and I wish to thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back to Address Sky View.