- at the arrival there was nobody helping you to go out of the taxi, we took out the baggages of taxi on our own
- at the hotel lobby we felt like beeing on a public hotspot, not at a hotel lobby...it seems that there are a lot of people just walking around through the hotel and for taking pictures from the infinity pool deck
- at check-in i had to ask twice for our emaar gift card which was included in our booking package, they dont give it to you on their own...
the same with the included aquarium entrance tickets- you have to ask for everything sperately
- the infinity pool was a great experience, but there are only about 40 sunbeds
- standard room was large and luxurios with nice view (only thing to mention is that the twin rooms had 2 small beds with only 100x200, in other hotels we had in all twin rooms 120x200 or 140x200 beds...)
- GREAT service from the lifeguard at the infinity pool!!! he is always trying to help you and also very attentive...he did a really good job!
- check out service was great (in comparison to the check-in)
- 00 971 4 556 8888
- Email hotel
- Free Wifi
- Free parking