Lowest prices for your stay
US$221
ExpediaUS$221
Hotels.comUS$221
Trip.com
4,791 results
All reviews talk restaurant jumeirah beach the executive lounge public beach construction site sea view pool area excellent hotel dubai marina special thanks special mention noise laxmi mirza concierge brunch lifeguards
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2021 via mobile

I was not a guest of the hotel but I needed some quick assistance for printing few pages to catch up a flight few hours later and Ariz at reception has been super kind and super helpful and promptly offered resolution with great orientation to customer service and professionalism.
Coming later for a drink and definitely staying at movenpick for my next stay in Dubai.

Thank you so much.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2021

Dear Mr. Mauro,

What fantastic feedback for the team at Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach! I appreciate the kind words you have shared.

I am so happy to know that our colleague, Ariz assisted you promptly with your request. We make every effort to ensure every person feels valued, as a guest or just a visitor to the hotel.

We certainly look forward of having the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel for a stay next time.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 21 October 2021 via mobile

Ariz is the best in the hotel he do his best and his fany person and his smile always, vshsjsbdhidbdhdjbsisbshsiwbehjdbdidbdidbdjdndidnjdidbejdbdbdidbdidbdjdbdid8ehejdobdidodbdidndbdkdnbdkdbdjdbdbdkdndj

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 427wahabb,

Thank you for taking the time to review us following your recent stay.

Thank you also for acknowledging the level of service provided by our team member, Ariz. I will personally share your feedback with him.

We certainly look forward of having the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 21 October 2021

We came here for dinner and Sarmila was so amazing. She was too helpful. Plus the Ambience, food, music and view everything was so great. Do visit! Drinks are awesome. Sheesha too. I would definitely visit again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Relax767793,

I am so happy to know that you had a great dining experience with us and that our colleague, Sarmila took good care of you.

I am also delighted to know that enjoyed the ambience of lounge and that you liked the shisha served in our hotel.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 21 October 2021

Have previously stayed in few hotels along the walk which were good but Movenpick is by far my favourite. Great staff, stylish and clean rooms and very good location. the dining area is really modern and slick, offering a good range of breakfast (didnt try the lunches/dinners). few minutes walk to the beach.

The highlight of the hotel though was the lovely shisha lounge, manned by Alaa. My wife and I found ourselves in the lounge pretty much everyday due to the nice environment, high quality shisha (try the house mix btw), frequent coal change, super views (Rixos towers in front which have strip lights along building) and the good company. All the staff are fantastic but Alaa stood out, filling our evenings with warmth and good humour. We didnt bother with smoky beach purely because of the good company!

highly recommend this hotel and it's shisha lounge

Dear OsmanA454,

I very much appreciate you taking the time to provide such extensive and helpful comments following your recent stay in our hotel.

I am glad to know that you had a great experience with us and that you enjoyed the location of our hotel. I am also delighted to know that you liked our rooms and that you enjoyed your time at our Soul lounge.

Thank you also for acknowledging the level of service provided by our team members, especially Alaa who took good care of you. I will personally share your feedback with him.

I am also happy to know that you enjoyed the daily breakfast in our Talk Restaurant. Our hotel is a great place to be spoilt with attention and delicious food presented by our chefs and we make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded.

Thank you for recommending us to. We really appreciate and value your feedback and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

Jerome
the best housekeeper I've ever had. Friendly and attentive. He made my stay exceedingly pleasant.

Ashish
Whenever I entered the lobby he was available and helped me quickly and effective, not to mention his friendliness.

Hotel Mövenpick is really five star rated. Big comfortable rooms, great breakfast and staff are doing a great job.

Renate Booth-Kehlert

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Renate Booth-Kehlert,

I am delighted to know that you had a great experience with us and that you found our rooms big and comfortable. Thank you also for acknowledging the level of service provided by our team members, especially Jerome and Ashish. I will personally share your feedback with them.