“Great Service ”

Wagamama
Ranked #1,009 of 12,555 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Neighbourhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Situated at the lower ground level, wagamama dubai mall is near the dubai fountains and the tallest building in the world, the burj khalifa. it has terrace seating with a view of the dubai fountains. perfect stop to refuel during a shopping trip to the mall.
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Great service, quick and efficient. The quality if food is awesome and the staff have a good recommendations. Well done.

Date of visit: December 2020
wagamama, Marketing at Wagamama, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

thank you for the wonderful review :) team wagamama

Write a reviewReviews (174)

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Dinner at Wagamama Asian Restaurant with Burj Khalifa view and amazing Staff, food is fine but theres any Indonesian Staff he literally so warm and friendly.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 23 February 2021

We had a fantastic lunch break at wagamama with a nice view of Burj Khalifa. Food was excellent! A lot of vegan choices. Food was at the table very fast. Definetly would recommend

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 2 February 2021

Follow me on Instagram for more: @PansAndPins

Wagamama needs no introduction. It's a place everyone can dine at, and have a favourite dish.

From their Ramens to Katsu Curry, and Firecracker Shrimp to Wok Tossed Noodles, everything has been pretty good so far.

Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank anisha8188
Reviewed 18 December 2020 via mobile

I have eaten in Wagamama hundreds of times, especially at the Dubai Mall brunch. My last visit, was a quick stopover for something to eat during my shopping in the mall,l. It was Saturday night. The place looked extremely busy. I was met at the door by Azamar, he was very professional and positive. He told me the place is busy but it’s not a long wait, I got offered to be put on the list but advised to stay around if I can. I chose to stick around, Azamar was great managing the door and people flow, very proactive and always up to something.
When I got seated, I got my order taken straight away. My Steak Ramen (cooked well done) was better than ever, I was so surprised considering how busy the place was. The service and my meal was spot on. I was checked on, the waiter awaked me HOW I was enjoying my food (leaving open question) I absolutely hate when staff ask IF everything is ok, like shouldn’t it be? So well done for that. I didn’t have a change to get the name of my chef or server but they were great. Hope Wagamama management knows what a great team they have in Dubai Mall. Will be back next week! Thank you.

Date of visit: December 2020