1,243 results
All reviewsemirates mallmetro stationthai restaurantq barrooftop barihg memberexecutive roomminute walkconvenient locationroom servicesheikh zayed roadbusiness triphotel is situatedduty managerearly checkburj khalifagym
Reviewed 27 June 2018

If you are sports lover, Q bar is the right place to hangout. We have visited Q bar couple of times and never been disappointing. Price wise it was pretty ok.
If vegetables options could be increased. That would be great.
Service is good and getting taxi is very easy.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
OurTeam12, Manager at Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Mr. Shradha,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel and our Sports Bar, The Q. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located 600mt far from the famous Mall of the Emirates and very close to the metro station.
I stayed 5 days with my family in a king suite bedroom. Room was clean, comfortable, large and well equipped.
The complementary breakfast was great and the staff friendly and always available when needed.
Wi-Fi speed was not good.
The overall experience was good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
OurTeam12, Manager at Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Mr. Federico,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic hotel breakfast very good freindly staff i 'd like to thank the reception staff anjo and another indian receptionist was realy realy very polite and cooperative kind to kids thanks alot it was perfect stay

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Said,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and experienced Holiday Inn True Hospitality. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Arrived to stay for 8 nights to do Surgery after care for my daughter however I became ill on the flight.

For first two days at Holiday Inn we had to prepare for surgery and then attend hospital then that night I had to request ambulance and eventually I was taken to hospital.

Staff were quick to answer my call, displayed courtesy and concern. They arranged everything for me.

I had to leave my daughter who was covered in bandages and swollen and could not care for me or do too much for herself that early in recovery.

While at the hospital Staff attempted to contact the hospital to ascertain my condition . They had rung my daughter a couple of times to make sure she was ok. I returned the next day and we have stayed in all day recovering.

Upon return the next same night manager Mohammed sent a couple of complimentary drinks and asked if we needed further assistance. The next night he rang again to see if I was ok and anything they could do and sent us complimentary drinks. In my opinion they didn’t have to do that but enjoyed the drinks.

This manner of management and display of leadership in customer service was exemplary. Appreciation for concern expressed by his actions and calls for our health and well-being was much appreciated.

We are still here and enjoy the location of our room. It is basic, but clean and tidy. lovely odour. Close to pharmacy and gift shops. Plenty of drawer space, comfy beds air con is quiet too! Bathroom clean and room service a delight. Keep the drapes drawn as apartments next door look straight in. Not much time to sight see however tours available.

Reception staff have lovely smiles, carry your bags up for you and if they see you forget your card let you in without making you feel you are inconveniencing them.

This is my third time in Dubai. Simple actions and things are still the best.

Stayed: June 2018
OurTeam12, Manager at Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Mr. Bren,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you are enjoying your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

We wish your daughter fast recovery and we hope she will get well soon. Please do not hesitate to contact our Duty Manager in case you need further assistance or anyone of our colleagues in the Reception.

We wish both of you a happy stay.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

My husband and I recently stayed at Holiday Inn in Al Barsha for six days/nights. We were in the process of moving away from Dubai, so it was a very stressful and exhausting time for us. The staff at Holiday Inn made our stay so enjoyable! Here are a few of the highlights:

Rooms: Quiet, clean, and very comfortable. We were upgraded because of our memberships in the hotel group loyalty program, so we had an extremely comfortable and lovely stay. The hotel is located close to Sheikh Zayed Road, so be aware that there could easily be noise from traffic. There could also be construction noise because the building next door is under construction. Thus, if you are a light sleeper or need the guarantee of a quiet room, please ask specifically for this.

Service: Service at the Holiday Inn Al Barsha is excellent. The clerks, cleaners, concierge, and entire staff have been exceptionally well trained and it shows. They anticipated our every need including the morning newspaper delivered directly to our room. There was help with our bags when we needed it, a fully attended garage, and professional reception personnel who handled both check-in and check-out. We were very pleased with the level of service.

Amenities: The hotel has a lovely pool on the roof. There is also a gym and a spa. Because Dubai is so hot and dusty, a pool is a great amenity for visitors. The hotel's pool is spacious, beautifully landscaped, and has views of the city. We enjoyed having the pool close by with open hours until 21:00.

Location: Perhaps best of all is the location of the hotel to the Metro and Mall of the Emirates. if you need to shop or travel by train, it's easy to do from the hotel's front door. There are shops and restaurants in the vicinity within walking distance. So, treat yourself to a haircut, a good meal, or a walk through the neighborhood because the location is lovely.

A lot of hotels in Dubai are quite expensive but Holiday Inn Al Barsha is reasonably priced. It's a great value, in a great location, with excellent service and top-notch facilities. We would highly recommend Holiday Inn Al Barsha to other guests.

Room Tip: Ask for the a room away from construction and Sheikh Zayed Road noise.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
OurTeam12, Manager at Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Mrs. Turpin,

Thank you so much for your detailed review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you 'would highly recommend Holiday Inn Al Barsha to other guests'.  It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.