“Excellent Customer Service”

KIZA Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #670 of 12,356 Restaurants in Dubai
Neighbourhood: Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Neighbourhood: Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great Customer service, quick to ask for orders. Provided us with suitable recommendations and thoughtful ideas on what can be enjoyed.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (104)

Reviewed 28 November 2020 via mobile

Good place for some authentic African food. Ordered the platter with all the meats. African music in the background

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 3 November 2020 via mobile

It was my first time visiting the place. The ambience and the vibe reminded me of home. I had the chicken sosatie which was good, however, my date had the beef tenderloin and sad to say the meat was a bit dry. We informed the chef and he apologized which meant an awful lot. The service was also ok but the one person who really stood out for me was Lebo(The hostess). She was very helpful from the time I called to make enquiries a few days before up till my arrival at the lounge. Ke a leboga Lebo. Keep up the good work!!!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 15 May 2020

Real African food, in the right setting, with the best African music. There is no other restaurant in Dubai that has authentic African devoid of any western twist.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 1 January 2020

Waited 45mins for my order, the waitress looked annoyed every time we asked for service. Food was bad

Date of visit: January 2020