“Date”
Review of Giraffe

Giraffe
Ranked #12 of 10,197 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$14 - US$41
Description: Giraffe brings its global cuisine extravaganza to Yas Mall, Abu Dhabi. Serving you freshly cooked food to the spirited sounds of world music, this favourite family friendly restaurant is guaranteed to make you feel good! giraffe was born in 1998, and now has more than 58 UK outlets and 3 in the UAE across the capital and Dubai International Airport.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I love the place,,, everything is good,,,lovely foood and great ambience,,,thank you so much see you again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hello guys Thank you so much for a good service Specially to kelvin his very friendly and Fashionable hope to see you again

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I just want to say thank you for the good service especially to mr kelvin hope to see him again on my next travel here in dubai

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It’s good place and the food was so nice and service was brilliant by my friend Rakesh he suggest us to go for ramen and beef ramen was so amazing I will again come back next time I’m so hurry this time but I really got so delicious food and thank you my friend rakesh make me happy for the food...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good food and good customer service especially from Mr.Kelvin !
I really loved the ambience and the atmosphere of this place ! Will definitely visit again !!